Irrational Fears

After the 2013 database crash, most new topics were created in a single forum. This is that forum.
Naruko
Master Otaku

Irrational Fears

Post by Naruko »

Spoiler alert: I love this blog even though it's like 6 years old. http://theonlythingtofearisfearitself.b ... results=50

So, share your irrational fears AA community! What're you stupidly afraid of? Why? Do you even have a why?
Everything is an adventure. Good adventure, bad adventure, it's all adventures. Don't ever turn down anything that might sound even remotely adventurous.

Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: Irrational Fears

Post by Tyche »

Needles. If see them, my skin crawls and I will attempt to flee when able. I'm not entirely sure why, but partially it's the fear of being injected with something I don't know, air bubbles, needles scraping against bone or breaking. *shiver*
Despair... so delicious...
Fear... so exhilarating...

Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!

guydjinn___vntg
Baka Otaku

Post by guydjinn___vntg »

Let's just all assume that urine is acid for a second.....let that sink in.
guydjinn{sofucking}vntg

Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

That is pretty horrifying.
Everything is an adventure. Good adventure, bad adventure, it's all adventures. Don't ever turn down anything that might sound even remotely adventurous.

Trigger Happy
Master Otaku

Post by Trigger Happy »

Goldfish... don't know why but my skin crawls. I literally avoid the fish section in my local pet store. The tanks/containers without lids I especially avoid like the plague. I even get nightmares that consist of me being trapped in a room full of tanks.
The one and only Envy Isn't Envious

Part of the original AA gang - I sure do miss the old days

Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Baby (human-like) dolls. I could never have them as a child. The sight of them in a dark room makes me want to cry.
Despair... so delicious...
Fear... so exhilarating...

Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!

Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Oh my God Envy, you're the first person I've met who hates fish too! When we had them, I was too terrified to even feed them in case they jumped out and I was alone and had to rescue them.

Trigger Happy
Master Otaku

Post by Trigger Happy »

Naruko wrote:Oh my God Envy, you're the first person I've met who hates fish too! When we had them, I was too terrified to even feed them in case they jumped out and I was alone and had to rescue them.
Really?! Wow, I always got strange looks when I tell them that. I can easily eat fish but touch them? Nope nope nope!! I find it funny that I can hold a snake or a spider and it doesn't bother me but fish? Yucky!!

Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

Snakes are OK. Spiders not so much, altho I won't kill them. But fish? Nope!

Trigger Happy
Master Otaku

Post by Trigger Happy »

Naruko wrote:Snakes are OK. Spiders not so much, altho I won't kill them. But fish? Nope!
I actually held a fish the other day... of course I used my sweater as a barrier between the fish and the skin if my had, but never the less I actually held it, lmao. It was a bass.

Naruko
Master Otaku

Post by Naruko »

AHHHHH!!

You are a far harder woman that I will ever be.