hi i'm back again

After the 2013 database crash, most new topics were created in a single forum. This is that forum.
Pineapple316
Baka Otaku

hi i'm back again

Post by Pineapple316 »

hi my name is said nice to meet you all I don't really do remember if I came here before registered did I or no
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hi i'm back again

Post by webmaster »

Welcome back! I'm afraid these forums are pretty much dead now, everyone has seemed to move on to other forums on other sites. But on the plus side it makes these forums much more intimate again, like it was in the beginning.
JadeRabbitYutu
Baka Otaku

Post by JadeRabbitYutu »

Its a bit sad,...i return after so many years and its like an abandoned village. Lol even worse all my content was erased in the crash so Alistar Ragnellus no longer exists lol.

That being said i may as well just lurk about for old times sake.
New days bring new evolution,..even if its not the same anymore this place is still home
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Yeah, that crash was quite emotionally painful. We lost all the comments on individual pages as well. I really need to update the forums to phpBB 3.2 but I've been putting it off because I also need to update the site to make it both mobile friendly and widescreen friendly.
JadeRabbitYutu
Baka Otaku

Post by JadeRabbitYutu »

I access by mobile alot, so thankfully no real problems on my end yet
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Hi, Matt. So are you a fan of anime or did you just sign up to put promo links in your signature?