Overwatch

After the 2013 database crash, most new topics were created in a single forum. This is that forum.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Overwatch

Post by Tyche »

I'd be happy to play Overwatch with anyone here! I usually support.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
SASSZAIN

Re: Overwatch

Post by SASSZAIN »

Who do you main? :0 Mercy was mine forever, until they repeatedly hit her with the nerf hammer... So i've switched to Lucio or Moira for supports. Slowly switching to tank main with Wrecking Ball too.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I've never played Overwatch... so many games I haven't played :(
BitCloud
Rookie Otaku

Post by BitCloud »

webmaster wrote: Mar 09, 2020 6:43pm I've never played Overwatch... so many games I haven't played :(
You should def play overwatch at least once in your life! :) Wonder what you're playing mainly these days!
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Recently I played Uncharted, then the original SNES Chrono Trigger, then Silhouette Mirage for PlayStation, and currently I'm playing Popful Mail for Sega CD.
BitCloud
Rookie Otaku

Post by BitCloud »

webmaster wrote: Oct 11, 2020 3:13pm Recently I played Uncharted, then the original SNES Chrono Trigger, then Silhouette Mirage for PlayStation, and currently I'm playing Popful Mail for Sega CD.
Oh.. a man of culture I see, another collector of old relics yea? I collect to but I wish i still had my sega cd.. If you have a ps4 I recommend Yakuza series. Its funny, its pleasant and its brutal, some of the best combat and plot i've seen in a bit, and the series isn't new either. Yakuza 0 is a obvious good start.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I do have a PS4, I still need to play the other two games from Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and we also got Earth Defense Force 4.1 that we'll start as soon as my wife gets back from her sister's wedding. I'll keep a lookout for Yakuza, see if it goes down to under $5. Hard to justify paying more than that when we have so many games to play already.