Madame Boss
No votes

Total votes: 29

Hoshiko_&_Sakaki_4eva
Visitor

Team Rocket

Post by Hoshiko_&_Sakaki_4eva »

All Team Rocket fans, come here!

First off, why do you like Team Rocket and hate Ash and co., or do you like both? Why?

Also, how many Rockets does it take to change a lightbulb (No, the answer is not 1, wise guy!)? :lol: I'll put my answer in my next post.
Misato
Visitor

Post by Misato »

I'm not really a Pokemon fan, but if nothing else is on I can enjoy an episode, but only cause of Team Rocket. And to me this is only the core you see in every ep: Jesse, James and Meowth. I like Jesse, she reminds me of Grandis from Nadia: The secret of blue water. The best appeareance they ever had (well, from the once I saw) was definitely in the second movie.
"Now we are good."
-"That's bad..."
"Yes, we are bad."
-"That's GOOD!"

It's not like I hate Ash & Co, it's just I don't care for them. They - like the plot - are the boring part of the show. Of course I know that Team Rocket will always loose, but it's fun how they still try...
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Ash reminds me of my 8 year old nephew,All full of emotion and such.The plot is fairly stable :? But I hate ash and thats the point..You see team rocket are more or less the stars of the series :wink:Sept when it comes to "Team Rockets Blasting Of Againnnnnn!"yep that gets pretty old :roll:
Sakura Saku
Visitor

Post by Sakura Saku »

haha i use to like saying team rockets motto
Kirazu
Visitor

Post by Kirazu »

Go Domino!
Sesshomaru_lover
Visitor

Team Rocket

Post by Sesshomaru_lover »

I think James is the coolest out of all of them.He may be dumb but he sure is funny!! 8)
Pewen Loithel
Visitor

Post by Pewen Loithel »

all my m8s think im nutts coz i used to be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY obsessed with James....
Penseive gazer
Visitor

Post by Penseive gazer »

welll... James is my fav out of all of them... or maybe Jessie... I definetly dont hate Ash and co.- mainly coz there wouldnt really be a story without them would there? :D
Visitor

Post by Guest »

James, no doubt, HE KICKS ASS
Guardian_Angel_Momo-chan
Visitor

Post by Guardian_Angel_Momo-chan »

I like James, he's funny cause he's stupid...
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Guardian_Angel_Momo-chan wrote:I like James, he's funny cause he's stupid...

same here but because he is so stupid and his stupidity is funny
Infinite Twilight
Visitor

Post by Infinite Twilight »

i used to (and still do) love james. he has blue hair and a rose. what more do ya need?
Mai

Post by Mai »

i acctually hate T.R, so i just put Butch because thats the name of my friends pet squirrel!!

:mrgreen:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Butch Cassidy is a person in real life (I think an outlaw

Jessy James was an outlaw too...
Starry
Visitor

Post by Starry »

Jesse and James are both tied for first for me. ^^
Visitor

Post by Guest »

kk