Ash not to return?

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Re: Ash not to return?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

or he gets a aerodactal
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Anum
Baka Otaku

Post by Anum »

hey i have find out that ash is not changing
n may leaves ash
n anoder gurl cumes in her place
Brooklyn is the best!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow cool i wonder who she is
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

Hahahaha.
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
Isane Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Isane Kotetsu »

Trigun Forever wrote:Ash is like, 23 now...it's kinda creepy. Time to get a job... he's been at pokemon mastery for 10 years...10! wow...
Actually, Ash is only around 14 years old in the latest series :-$ I thinkm there in the eleventh season right now, but I'm really not sure what series they're in. :-k
And so, the lion fell in love with the lamb :heartbeat:
Isane Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Isane Kotetsu »

The new girl's name is Dawn. She's around 10. maybe older.
Her Pkmn are as follows

Piplup;Buneary;Pachirisu;Buizel;Aipom-Ambipom

She trades her Buizel to Ash for his Aipom because Buizel likes battleing and Aipom likes being in contests.

Ash's Pkmn are as follows

Pikachu;Turtwig;Chimchar;Staravia;Aipom;Buizel

Ash gets a Chimchar because Paul, one of the new charecters abandons it (releases it) and he gets a Buizel by trading Aipom for it.

Brock's Pkmn are as follow

Bonsly-Sudowoodo;Croagunk;Happiny

Brock's Croagunk is just like Misty and Max from pevious seasons. It uses Poison Jab whenever Brock shows any kind of romantic affection towards girls.
And so, the lion fell in love with the lamb :heartbeat:
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i see i see
Starkiller
Newbie Otaku

Post by Starkiller »

Isane Kotetsu wrote:The new girl's name is Dawn. She's around 10. maybe older.
Her Pkmn are as follows

Piplup;Buneary;Pachirisu;Buizel;Aipom-Ambipom

She trades her Buizel to Ash for his Aipom because Buizel likes battleing and Aipom likes being in contests.

Ash's Pkmn are as follows

Pikachu;Turtwig;Chimchar;Staravia;Aipom;Buizel

Ash gets a Chimchar because Paul, one of the new charecters abandons it (releases it) and he gets a Buizel by trading Aipom for it.

Brock's Pkmn are as follow

Bonsly-Sudowoodo;Croagunk;Happiny

Brock's Croagunk is just like Misty and Max from pevious seasons. It uses Poison Jab whenever Brock shows any kind of romantic affection towards girls.

Diamond and Pearl series is the best, and yea he's still the main character; he better still remain the main character, cuz i like Ash and wud be really sad if he were replaced; like Jaden Yuki in Yugi Moto's place.

and i want them to keep Brock too cuz he is always the laughter whenever he finds a girl, then he starts gets his ear pulled or poison stung XD...that just cracks me up
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea ash will never go away becasue he and pikachu are best buddys
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Ash+Pikachu are the only thing that keep the Anime serries afloat.. Srsly, they take them away and the pokemon Anime is no longer right..
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Pokemon Chronicles aren't based on Ash and Pikachu and they're pretty cool XD (Pokemon Chronicles is sort of like some missing episodes of Pokemon or something)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea i think the pokemon chronicles are about the other
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Pokemon Chronicles?
Jeeze.. Why wont they just kill it already XD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

its not about ash in the chronicels its about all the other guys and the pokemon that they see on there jonery
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Because they're still making money XD
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

that is ture and and the new games comming out as well