wheres Ash's dad

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Re: wheres Ash's dad

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

true that is so odd that he does
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

Someone says that his dad is Giovanni but I don't really belive it lol. But it does make sense if he is cause that be why Ash wants to be Pokemon Master. I hear that Mewtwo sometimes practices in Giovanni's Gym.
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

that is true that has been going around for a while and he is the leader of team rocket so how can he be ash's dad?
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Purple Goomba
Visitor

Post by Purple Goomba »

Goku is Ash's dad.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

huh he is from dragon ball z?
Purple Goomba
Visitor

Post by Purple Goomba »

Yep.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

so it can't be it right???
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

goku is gohans dad u jerk
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Where IS Ash's dad?
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Starkiller
Newbie Otaku

Post by Starkiller »

ccppfan wrote:Someone says that his dad is Giovanni but I don't really belive it lol. But it does make sense if he is cause that be why Ash wants to be Pokemon Master. I hear that Mewtwo sometimes practices in Giovanni's Gym.
well if Ash's mom had found out that her husband is a villian leader (like Giovanni), then it won't be a pretty for her and she might have a fuss about it, and Ash won't like it either, since you know how he gets with team rocket (James sounds like Pegasus in Yugioh). So my guess is if his dad is a pokemon master by now, then he would be leading a gym of his own if he did; or at a stadium.