wheres Ash's dad

Mai

re: wheres Ash's dad

Post by Mai »

didnt they explain that when he was beginning to become a pokemon masteR?
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Shaun
Visitor

Post by Shaun »

I haven't seen it in a while.
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

I wish I can tell something, but I don't really know much on them. :(
misty
Visitor

Re: re: wheres Ash's dad

Post by misty »

Mai Kujaku wrote:didnt they explain that when he was beginning to become a pokemon masteR?

i know they said something at the begining of the series about ashes dad
Hugh
Visitor

Post by Hugh »

Ruby and Sapphire sees the first introduction of your dad, however in episode two, "Pokemon Emergency!", Ash is talking to his Mom on the phone, and she comments that it took Ash's dad four days to get to Veridian City. Apart from that there is no mention whatsoever of Ash's Dad.
misty
Visitor

Post by misty »

ya i haven't seen ruby and saphire series yet but i want to
Silver Fox
Visitor

Post by Silver Fox »

I haven't watched poke'mon in like...... five or six years but I do remember clearly they mention him in one of the first episodes. I think his dad is a pokemon trainer that left a long time ago. What a horrible father. Leaving your son and wife just to be a pokemon trainer. :x
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

Post by anime_rox666 »

Anasatcia wrote:Do you think he is any good at battling? :?

Ash's mom does refer to him during the episode as a great trainer :roll: . But I guess he liked travelling incognito :lol:

Cartoon Freakz
(Sheila)
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

anime_rox666 wrote:
Anasatcia wrote:Do you think he is any good at battling? :?

Ash's mom does refer to him during the episode as a great trainer :roll: . But I guess he liked travelling incognito :lol:

Cartoon Freakz
(Sheila)

But why would he travel incognito??? :| :?
marik-zeke
Visitor

Post by marik-zeke »

what happened to his dad?
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

That's the thing!!! No one really knows!!!! :|
Goddesses' Knight
Visitor

Post by Goddesses' Knight »

I came up with the theory a long time ago that Giovanni is Ash's dad. But I got no evidence so meh
misty
Visitor

Post by misty »

i seriously doubt that govinna is ashes dad i mean no offense that's a little weird
Shaun
Visitor

Post by Shaun »

He could be a Pokemon master.
Mai

Post by Mai »

i havent watched this show since he finished the begining- pokemon master challenge. the one where gary was racing him to become the best...
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Hugh
Visitor

Post by Hugh »

misty wrote:i seriously doubt that govinna is ashes dad i mean no offense that's a little weird

That would be cool. I mean, have the villain as the secret father of the hero a-la Star Wars. You know, that had never occurred to me...