Good starter pokemon?

SASSZAIN

Re: Good starter pokemon?

Post by SASSZAIN »

whats sad, is i had all 863 digimon memorized as well as their movesets, and their digivolution chains.

I &^%ing love digimon.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

That's a bit creepy. Haha :3
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

i started out with Chimchar. Infernape is my favorite sinnoh starter(i always like the fire type by odd coincidence),but it seems to be the weakest of the 3 fully evolved starters. Turtwig is my 2nd favorite,but Torterra takes 4x damage from ice types which can be a pain. my brother likes Empoleon which has a good type combination,but makes it weak against both the other starters who you will have to face at some point either during the game or competitive play. but really,its just a matter of which one you like best. go with your favorite. this response i too late,though,isn't it. haha.
"ooh,memories!"
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Matt ????? wrote:i started out with Chimchar. Infernape is my favorite sinnoh starter(i always like the fire type by odd coincidence),but it seems to be the weakest of the 3 fully evolved starters. Turtwig is my 2nd favorite,but Torterra takes 4x damage from ice types which can be a pain. my brother likes Empoleon which has a good type combination,but makes it weak against both the other starters who you will have to face at some point either during the game or competitive play. but really,its just a matter of which one you like best. go with your favorite. this response i too late,though,isn't it. haha.
Empoleon isn't weak to Chimchar. Steel + Water = 100% Fire damage, not 150% or 200%.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

Hardcore wrote:
Matt ????? wrote:i started out with Chimchar. Infernape is my favorite sinnoh starter(i always like the fire type by odd coincidence),but it seems to be the weakest of the 3 fully evolved starters. Turtwig is my 2nd favorite,but Torterra takes 4x damage from ice types which can be a pain. my brother likes Empoleon which has a good type combination,but makes it weak against both the other starters who you will have to face at some point either during the game or competitive play. but really,its just a matter of which one you like best. go with your favorite. this response i too late,though,isn't it. haha.
Empoleon isn't weak to Chimchar. Steel + Water = 100% Fire damage, not 150% or 200%.

correct,but Empoleon is weak to Infernape,as it is a fire/fighting type. steel types are weak against fighting types.
"ooh,memories!"