Who is the most powerful Pokemon ever?

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

re: Who is the most powerful Pokemon ever?

Post by Commander Sparx »

I’d say deixoyes (think that’s how you spell it) and, because deixoyes is the strongest in the games. But I was a fan of pokemon about 2 years ago, but now I hate it.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Commander Sparx wrote:I’d say deixoyes (think that’s how you spell it) and, because deixoyes is the strongest in the games. But I was a fan of pokemon about 2 years ago, but now I hate it.
It's spelled "Deoxys".

Why do you hate pokemon now? Or do you just hate the anime like me? I love the games but hate the anime.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i love the games and anime it so fun and cute
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

xD I'll asume you either like smple things or are yet young Anime Angel. Not that that is a bad thing mind you. I wish i was young too xD

The problem to me with the show is that it has gotten so crappy IMO. Everything is predictable. Its hard to beleive that team rocket ALWAYS winds up finding the kids.

Problem with the card game, everything IMO. thought thats mainly because i dun remember completely how to play.

Problem with the games, there wasnt't one. though now, they are making a whole new set of pokemon, and its starting to get dumb. I mean, I understand WHY they are doing it but, they are sortof running out of room on the darn Pokemon planet. They have Johto, Kanto, Hoehn (sp?), Ore, and now this new place. WTF.

[spoiler]All in all i still luv the games. The best thus far has been Crystal, from the GS versions. Followed very closely by Emerald. I think that the best group was the GS though xD. The RS versions where cool and everything but they just didnt have what the GS had, two continents, and 16 gyms. The pokemon league AND a champion. RS just has an awesome plot xD.
Granted, this is all my opinion.
Oh and the new LG/FR, they was cool. I like that they added the sevi islands but, it still needed more. Like Johto xD[/spoiler]

okay, again i put that in a spoiler cause i didnt know realy what qualified as spoiler material. better safe than sorry.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Contrary to your opinion, I think that with every new generation of pokemon the games just keep getting better and better. The new pokemon, dual types, movesets, items, and features etc make the games more complex. This allows for new and interesting strategies and teams to be formed. Hopefully, as the games become more complex and deep than they already are people will realize that the pokemon games definitely are not for little kids.
Does God Exist?

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i still like them they are fun to get new pokemon and train then to your own will and also make them your friend so i still love them
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by The Realist »

I'm gonna continue on this thread with a honest answer. I believe, honestly I said, that there is no defiant real answer to know who is the most powerful pokemon. With the people I spoke with, some think its the small ones like Mew and Celebi, while others think its Mewtwo or Groudon. I don't there is one defiant powerful pokemon at all.
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Who is the most powerful Pokemon ever?

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Can't really tell which one is the strongest because you never seen em battle before in the anime you've seen some but the fights never finish or here comes the Hero to save the day the fight ends and thats all.maybe all pokemon should just start attacking each other to see who is the Strongest...maybe
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Who is the most powerful Pokemon ever?

Post by The Realist »

DeathPrince wrote:Can't really tell which one is the strongest because you never seen em battle before in the anime you've seen some but the fights never finish or here comes the Hero to save the day the fight ends and thats all.maybe all pokemon should just start attacking each other to see who is the Strongest...maybe
I've watched the anime. I seen most to all already. I know what I said and I know what I was talking about.
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

really what are they?
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Come on people, there is no single most powerful pokemon and there most likely never will be either because you would see the thing on everybody's teams.
Does God Exist?

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

well all pokemon are power full you have to find there power and train them right
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

well all pokemon are power full you have to find there power and train them right