hello there forum go-ers

Introduce yourself to the rest of the board.
archeologist_629
Baka Otaku

hello there forum go-ers

Post by archeologist_629 »

hello there. my name is ben gherig (no relation to the player) and i bet i am older than the lot of you youngsters. ive been alive for more than 40 years (i am 41) and i have many hobbies.
currently, i enjoy wine tasting and reading romantic novels and recently i came into contact with a very interesting show called boku no pico, and by googling more about it, i found this website.
random facts about me: ive had diabetes since i was a child,and in 2003 i had to have my foot amputated because of it. i now move around in a wheelchair.(please dont give me pity,i am a happy,proud man and i do not need it)
i hope to have fun here talking to all you guys and i hope i can feel welcome here. thank you

Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: hello there forum go-ers

Post by Tyche »

Hello, Fossil! xD Hope you have fun here and enjoy the forums.
Despair... so delicious...
Fear... so exhilarating...

Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

*blows the dust off your bones*
Welcome to the youngser scene. Sorta. We still have a few old ppl here. Theo, primehalo, Athos.

Hope you enjoy looking around, and learning new things about Anime. If you ever have a question just post it in the appropriate forum section and you'll get a response by someone who knows what they are talking about! sometimes! :mrgreen:
"Sometimes being a man means doing things that you don't want to do." - Kazuma Kuwabara
"A Man must face himself, before he can face his Ememies" - Tai Kamiya
Member of the ModSquad 8)

Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Welcome to AA =D
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x

archeologist_629
Baka Otaku

Post by archeologist_629 »

thank you so much for your warm welcomes