Hi

Introduce yourself to the rest of the board.
Fecal Matter
Newbie Otaku

Re: Hi

Post by Fecal Matter »

Shio wrote:We'll see how long you last :)

That depends on if I wear a condom or not
Lets all play a game of soggy waffles

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

Athos wrote:
Fecal Matter wrote:I'll tell you kindly right now that where I come from we have a saying. If you have something nice to say shut your [censored] mouth.
Then I think you should move to a different forum.
Fecal chill out.

And thanks Athos.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.

Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Seriously where do these idiots come from? I wouldn't be surprised if you don't last long on this site.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x

Fecal Matter
Newbie Otaku

Post by Fecal Matter »

Really? You're going to start [censored]? Normally I leave the slow witted easy targets alone, but [censored] that [censored]. I'm going to whip on you like the retarded kid down the street.
Lets all play a game of soggy waffles

Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Kitty wrote:Seriously where do these idiots come from? I wouldn't be surprised if you don't last long on this site.
And you wonder why I called you stupid?

What a lulzcow.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3

Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Gaming Goddess wrote:
Kitty wrote:Seriously where do these idiots come from? I wouldn't be surprised if you don't last long on this site.
And you wonder why I called you stupid?

What a lulzcow.
Obviously you don't read your own posts. I'm not the only one that's apparently stupid.

I'm not the only one that said this idiot won't last long so obviously i'm not stupid.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Kitty, if I may recall, you not so long ago posted a moderator application before the section was closed, yet here you are making inflammatory posts and starting fights. It's one thing to defend yourself, it's another thing entirely to come in and insult users. Whether Fecal Matter stays long or goes is depended entirely upon his actions. Not your opinion. Thanks, and keep your nose clean from now on. Thanks :)
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:Kitty, if I may recall, you not so long ago posted a moderator application before the section was closed, yet here you are making inflammatory posts and starting fights. It's one thing to defend yourself, it's another thing entirely to come in and insult users. Whether Fecal Matter stays long or goes is depended entirely upon his actions. Not your opinion. Thanks, and keep your nose clean from now on. Thanks :)
I didn't start anything obviously you don't read other posts. Everyone I have been fighting with which is only three people since they decided to start crap with me for no reason after I posted my mod application has started crap with me first. And I wasn't the first one to say he wouldn't last long. The only reason I said it was because I saw someone else had said that and I had read the stupid things he was saying. But I'm done fighting because I'm gonna be mature unlike them and I'm gonna ignore them. So I'm sorry I was acting the way I was but it's just been a bad few days for me.
キティ

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Kitty wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:Kitty, if I may recall, you not so long ago posted a moderator application before the section was closed, yet here you are making inflammatory posts and starting fights. It's one thing to defend yourself, it's another thing entirely to come in and insult users. Whether Fecal Matter stays long or goes is depended entirely upon his actions. Not your opinion. Thanks, and keep your nose clean from now on. Thanks :)
I didn't start anything obviously you don't read other posts. Everyone I have been fighting with which is only three people since they decided to start crap with me for no reason after I posted my mod application has started crap with me first. And I wasn't the first one to say he wouldn't last long. The only reason I said it was because I saw someone else had said that and I had read the stupid things he was saying. But I'm done fighting because I'm gonna be mature unlike them and I'm gonna ignore them. So I'm sorry I was acting the way I was but it's just been a bad few days for me.

I don't recall him saying anything to you inside this topic. If he does start something one of the mods will handle it, and as far as punishments go, it's being handled.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

He started in a different topic.
キティ

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Kitty wrote:He started in a different topic.
thats not an excuse to bring it to this topic
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Kitty wrote:He started in a different topic.
thats not an excuse to bring it to this topic
I didn't really bring it to this topic. I saw someone else had said that he probably would be on here long so I said it too. But it's over and done with now.
キティ

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

"i didnt really bring it to this topic" thats all i read and I already dont care.

PT, delete much?-.-
GG lay off.
Kitty grow up.
Aoi.. wait.. wtf.. you didnt do anything wrong?! WTF.

Oh locked btw. Intro thread is useless now that person is banned.

Srsly, trolls are trolls. Dont troll them, and dont let them get to you.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket