The brown-eyed boy

Introduce yourself to the rest of the board.
Tucker
Newbie Otaku

The brown-eyed boy

Post by Tucker »

Yo. It's the Brown-Eyed Boy. I forgot the email I had registered here with that account so I said screw it and used my actual name. I had some nostalgia for the hey day and came back and see we mostly recovered from the crash. Imma try to stick around bit harder this time lol..but yeah, how yall doing?
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: The brown-eyed boy

Post by Tyche »

Nice! Welcome back Brown-eyed boy! I remember you.

I was in the same boat and messaged webmaster to recover it. I get where you're coming from with the new username but do you have any PMs that might be worth recovering?

How've you been? I moved across the country and had a baby. :)
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Yeah, I can help you get into your old account if you want. Just email or PM me.
Tucker
Newbie Otaku

Post by Tucker »

While I do appreciate the offer, I think I'll pass. That account should stay where its at in the past. I discovered that i can have a hard time letting go of the past, so this works out fairly well for me.

As for me, I've moved back home to Texas back in 2012. I used to live in the suburbs outside of chicago after my parents got divorced back in 2000. I'm about to turn 31 in January. I've been almost homeless a few times but always made it through. Lost my dad to cancer in 2018 and my mom to a heart attack soon after in January 2019. Ive discovered most people suck and are absolutely terrible, but its not hard to find the small things that make you happy and keep you going.

Ive also discovered that apparently I get majorly depressed if I'm not in a relationship. And the thought of living alone is not something I can do. I tried it and after a week I was going bonkers without someone else in the house. Ive got some good roommates, my best buds. So things are going good right now. I've met a girl on the good ol' tinder and we are hitting it off. So I really dont have any major complaints.

Oh, and to top it all off, I know im not getting into heaven because I'm a freaking ginger. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
who knew i would have dark brown hair, black eye brows and ginger facial hair lol
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Who needs heaven when you can steal souls? I'm speaking from experience. :p <ginger.

Surprisingly, my daughter is ginger too despite her dad having dark hair!

Sounds like you've been through a lot but that you're in a pretty good place right now so I'm happy for that. :)
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."