Birthday and Ages...

Introduce yourself to the rest of the board.
Uchiha Gaara
Visitor

Post by Uchiha Gaara »

Not a bad riddle. but too easy.
you should try something harder next time............
heh heh heh...

your data consists of...

Name: Tim
Birthdate: June, Seventeenth, nineteen eighty-eight.

too easy.
Leper Messiahtress
Master Otaku

Post by Leper Messiahtress »

I may sound stupid, but I only know 2 languages...english and espanol...I wanna learn German and Japanese, too...
Scorpia251
Visitor

Post by Scorpia251 »

trust me you don't want to learn written japanese. Learn the spoken language.did you know that people native to Japan take 15 years to learn all the kanji and katakana? Oh and of caurse the reason for that is the fact that there are at least 30,000 characters for just Katakana and another 30,000 for kanji. just speak it don't wright it.(unless you have nothing to do for 15 years :D )
ericdbz
Ex-Moderator

Post by ericdbz »

oh yeah....I know ebonics. So there. I win

I dare you to beat that

ps (ebonics is slag) some tryed to get it to be a college course.
Fo shizel, I bounce
J.Kudo
Visitor

Post by J.Kudo »

yah... the Cypher number was my age... just 16 letters offset...
Sango
Visitor

Post by Sango »

*too lazy to log in*
*squints* Sango and Noodles87, no?
Uds. hablan espanol, verdad? y welsh. es ineteresante. my tio es welsh y el habla welsh muy bien. ^_^ el es magnifico! lo amo mucho. ^.^ pero yo no hablo french o welsh o italian---pero italian es un lengua muy bonita, no?!?---o german....*contentacontenta* YO ESTOY HABLANDO ESPANOL!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI!!!!! XD XD XD
*geeze* haven't had to think THAT hard for a while... ^_^ I'm taking spanish 1 and my uncle is welsh, so i pick up a lot of bits and pieces from him. lessee. my welsh vocabulary consists of "distasteful" (that is---how do you spell it?---uch uh vee in english >_>) pig, ugly, suitcase (I learned that one on my own! XD BAG DILLAD!!!!!) wales, welsh (but who DOESN'T know cymru?) and a few other things....plus he's always explaining accent and political and cultural differences between north and south wales and between england and all the different accents and stuff, it's great!! XD s'mai!

........and now that I'm done being off-topic >_> You guys're right; 17 of January. ^_^ IT'S ALMOST MY BDAY! YAY!!! XD

From what you wrote I think distasteful is spelled "Ych y fy". "Y"s get the uh and ee sound depending. "Ch" is like the composer Bach (like in German). "F" is pronounced as a v.
Shippu no Jin
Visitor

Post by Shippu no Jin »

*grins* dang, Sango-san, you've got it down better 'n me! I tried reading something on the back of one of my uncle's kilts, and it turned out to be an acronym, not a word. v_v humiliating, to say the least. XD But I did read it right! ^_______^ I'm learning!! yay!
And to whomever was ranting about the katakana and kanji:
日本語を学ぶべきである! 日本語を学びなさい。^_^ 私はあなたと話すことを望む! 私の友人がありなさいか。XD
and to the guy with the riddle and the guy who solved it:
...what was the answer?! how did you figure that out? it didn't make any sense to me...
Uchiha Gaara
Visitor

Post by Uchiha Gaara »

Shippu no Jin wrote:to the guy with the riddle and the guy who solved it:
...what was the answer?! how did you figure that out? it didn't make any sense to me...

it was easy. do this. write the abc's in order up to down. then write them on the right side of the original. Start at the letter L. so L=A under that, M=B up to Z=O. then start at A=P until you finish.
its easy.
noodles87
Ex-Moderator

Post by noodles87 »

日本語を学ぶべきである! 日本語を学びなさい。^_^ 私はあなたと話すことを望む! 私の友人がありなさいか

Translated: Japanese should be learned! Learn Japanese! I want to speak to you in Japanese. Be my friend.

Using babblefish to translate what you said into japansese ain't going to prove anything.
I'm a facebook whore.
Scorpia251
Visitor

Post by Scorpia251 »

LMFAO :D :lol: :lol: :D
Tetsuo
Visitor

Post by Tetsuo »

Leper Messiahtress wrote:I may sound stupid, but I only know 2 languages...english and espanol...I wanna learn German and Japanese, too...

LOL, I can teach you German, ain't THAT hard! (well...except some parts ghehe). I've had four different languages on "High School" (Dutch, English, French and German), and was raised with three (including Dutch, English and Scotsh Gaelic)
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
WE REALLY SHOULD BRING THIS BACK ONTO TOPIC....

sorry if that was rude...................... :cry:
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
...blue...
Ex-Moderator

Post by ...blue... »

Josie (josephine)
birthday: 2nd August 1988
...*The pleasure of a dream is that its a fantasy, if it happens it was never a dream*...
Sango
Visitor

Post by Sango »

Shippu no Jin wrote:*grins* dang, Sango-san, you've got it down better 'n me! I tried reading something on the back of one of my uncle's kilts, and it turned out to be an acronym, not a word. v_v humiliating, to say the least. XD But I did read it right! ^_______^ I'm learning!! yay!
And to whomever was ranting about the katakana and kanji:
日本語を学ぶべきである! 日本語を学びなさい。^_^ 私はあなたと話すことを望む! 私の友人がありなさいか。XD
and to the guy with the riddle and the guy who solved it:

Diolch yn fawr!!! I don't know all that much yet as far as phrases and vocabulary, but I do know the pronunciation. That's how I figured out how to spell the thing before. I know a few things now, but don't get the chance to use it much. Oh well, je doit sortir cette "forum". A bientot!!!
unknown_beauty074
Visitor

hi!!!1

Post by unknown_beauty074 »

NaYmE:Donicka
B-DaY:JuLy 11,1991
Blue-eyes white dragon
Visitor

Post by Blue-eyes white dragon »

Im only ten :cry: But don't call me kid
Call me
Alistair