Site Status

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
SASSZAIN

Re: Site Status

Post by SASSZAIN »

:!:
HA, NOT IN MY FACE.

He PMed me too.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin

Post by Theo »

As I'm sure you all know, there was a significant outage for the last 96 hours. We lost a power circuit in our colo facility that took out some equipment and required an electrician onsite. We're still trying to recover.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Theo wrote:As I'm sure you all know, there was a significant outage for the last 96 hours. We lost a power circuit in our colo facility that took out some equipment and required an electrician onsite. We're still trying to recover.

Woah. :x

I didnt think it was major. xD
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Figures. XD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Athos

Post by Athos »

Theo wrote:As I'm sure you all know, there was a significant outage for the last 96 hours. We lost a power circuit in our colo facility that took out some equipment and required an electrician onsite. We're still trying to recover.

Well at least the site is back up :)
Member of the ModSquad 8)
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

You say it like it's a good thing.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

It is a good thing, till you came back.
ooh burn, `cept, not rly.

Silly Mortals
Athos

Post by Athos »

I just read an e-mail from Theo that he sent. He says:

[quote]Athos,

It's back up now. An electrical circuit was blown at the colo facility (the circuit between the batteries/generator and the servers. It's been temporarily repaired. We will have to take it down again in the near future, but for only an hour or so. [/quote)

Just so you guys know.
Athos

Post by Athos »

I just read an e-mail from Theo that he sent. He says:
Athos,

It's back up now. An electrical circuit was blown at the colo facility (the circuit between the batteries/generator and the servers. It's been temporarily repaired. We will have to take it down again in the near future, but for only an hour or so.

Just so you guys know.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

.. Dint you already say that?
Athos

Post by Athos »

About what happened, yes. But not the site having to be taken down for an hour >.>
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

oh...

Right..
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin

Post by Theo »

Site is running slow post PHPBB upgrade. There were some issues with upgrade. Linux load index on the server was over 16. This is a problem. I check the database and the general health of the server tonight.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Good.
Any idea when we'll have all our topics back?
Or, am i just slow, and that already happened?
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

How many days went missing? I thought I restored from the latest backup, which shouldn't have been more than a day old.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I think I was just slow today Ken ^.^;; Sorry.