Can not: Login/PM/Register

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Visitor

Re: User Groups

Post by Guest »

webmaster i need help to log in ok and i am new here so help meh ok
Symos
Absolute Otaku

re: User Groups

Post by Symos »

If you use Internet Explorer, go to tools on the menu bar then internet options, a delete cookies button should be visible. If you use firefox, go to tools then options. Go to the privacy tab then the cookies one. Click clear cookies now. Once done, close the browser and try again.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Yoda
Visitor

Post by Yoda »

grrr. I have finally decided to join, but after I hit register, the page won't fully load. It is just a white page...Then I decided to see if I could get the confirmation code by trying to login ya know, but then it just was a white page that wouldn't load again! Can someone help me or tell me why it is doin this?
Althea
Visitor

Re: Can not: Login/PM/Register

Post by Althea »

please help me log in.
I changed my username Althea to Nikoru&g (i remember the password but it won't log me in because i didn't have the activation code)
a friend of mine deleted our yahoo account so i can't go check that e-mail address to see if the activation code came.
'The e-mail address you supplied does not match the one listed for that username.' this is the message that appears.
i tried my other 2 e-mail addresses to see whether i used them but same message came up. i have no other e-mail addys left, so someone please help me log in under my current username Nikoru&g?
thanks.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

There is no username "Nikoru&g" in the system, nor is there any name beginning with "Nikoru". There is no "Althea" in the system either. Perhaps you have the username wrong? Can you point me to a post that you made when you were logged in?
Althea
Visitor

Post by Althea »

current username is <<N>&g. thanks for replying to my message.
Althea
Visitor

Post by Althea »

it doesn't come out right. but when you type '<<' in the memberlist, its the only name there.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Althea wrote:it doesn't come out right. but when you type '<<' in the memberlist, its the only name there.
You have to check the "Disable HTML in this post" box in order to get it to show up as "<<N.I.K.O-R.U>&g" (and currently that checkbox is not available on the quick reply form).

Anyway, that account is shown to be active, so you shouldn't need any activation code to log in. I can see the e-mail address associated with that account, but it wouldn't be good etiquette for me to post it here. I will say that it is from "yahoo.co.uk".
Althea
Visitor

Post by Althea »

i know the address but as i said before it was deleted and it still won't log me in. and i tried all three passwords that i use. but anyway thanks for your time reading my messages.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

What does it say when you try to log in? What do you need the email address changed to?

Also, make sure you're logging in at http://www.AbsoluteAnime.com/forum/ and not http://AbsoluteAnime.com/forum/ as I've noticed that distinction can occasionally cause login problems for some reason.
Althea
Visitor

Post by Althea »

'You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password' the message that appears when i try to log in. and its www .aa.com/forum/ i'm logging in at
Althea
Visitor

Post by Althea »

'You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password' the message that appears when i try to log in. and its www .aa.com/forum/ i'm logging in at
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Hm, then my next guess would be that it has something to do with one or more of the non-alphanumeric characters in your username, such as the ampersand. I've just changed your name back to Althea. Clear your browser's cookies and then try logging in with that name.
Althea
Visitor

Post by Althea »

YAY!!! i'm in. thank you so much webmaster.... \:D/
yomama
Visitor

i cant log in why

Post by yomama »

i signed in and i was chating then i got off then i came back but couldnt sign in is said my user name is inactive so i reactived my account then i kept getting the same message then i reseted my password and still didnt let me i may have been banned so how do i know if i am or not help me please!!!

markdaking
Coynotreally
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Can not: Login/PM/Register

Post by Coynotreally »

I Changed my E-mail and now i can barly login and when i send a pm it doesn't go though any suggestions. :(
Don't be fooled by appearances what might look sweet on the outside could be rotten in the inside.

Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.