Can not: Login/PM/Register

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Can not: Login/PM/Register

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

I'm getting pretty sick of seeing hundreds of same threads piling up here. And all have the same things

"I cant login"

-I cant post-

'I cant PM'

And so on and so on...So therefor from now on this thread is created so that you can post your problems here and you will get help much faster.

Here you can post any technical problems you have and moderators, Theo and Ken will look into it as soon as they can. They will also find it faster in this thread than looking trough all threads. So we would appreciate if you could post your problems here.

-The Masked Mysterius Dude-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And now here's how the sign up and login process works:

1) You register by filling out the form and hitting the submit button.

2) The forum will send you an email with a registration link. You need to click this link (or copy and paste it into your web browser) to complete your registration.

3) Now you should be able to log in with the username and password that you chose when you signed up.

If you ever decide to change your e-mail address, then the forum will send you another e-mail with a new registration link in order to verify the change. You will need to click on it just like in step 2 before you can log in. If you stupidly mistyped your e-mail address, then the e-mail isn't going to reach you and thus you will no longer be able to log in. SO DON'T BE STUPID!
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Can not: Login/PM/Register

Post by Xehanort »

tia is not getting all her PMs.I send replys and somtimes she doesnt reply.So I asked why and she said:
"What do you mean?The only PM I got was the one you just sent me."
It is getting better but "better" isnt good enogh now is it?
So could you please tell me/her what is going on?
Sasami-chan
Visitor

Post by Sasami-chan »

It's me, Sasami Jurai. :roll: I can't log in!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Xehanort
Visitor

Post by Xehanort »

AGAIN!?
Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

Her post was 2 days ago -.- (in my timezone). She's already solved the problem hours ago
Anner <3
\,,/
Sailor Venus.
Visitor

Post by Sailor Venus. »

I just changed my email address and password, but now when I try to log in it says my account is invalid so I sent a email asking for my activation code, was this the right thing to do?
Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

You have to re-activate your account. for this theres a link in the email (like when you registered). follow this one
Anner <3
\,,/
Sailor Venus.
Visitor

Post by Sailor Venus. »

So there will be a link in the email that comes through? It hasn't come through yet.
Marina
Visitor

Post by Marina »

In order to see your e-mail, you have to wait for 20 minutes.
Sailor Venus.
Visitor

Post by Sailor Venus. »

It's been moer than 20 minutes. #-o
Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

Besides you don't need to wait 20 mins. The mail should arrive not more than 2 mins after being send.

Do you have a spamfilter working?
Anner <3
\,,/
Sailor Venus.
Visitor

Post by Sailor Venus. »

I should do, I've checked through all my junk mail too. It's a brand new email address so I have no other mail.
Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

That's odd. Sure that you didn't mistype the adress in your profile?
Anner <3
\,,/
Sailor Venus.
Visitor

Post by Sailor Venus. »

I hope not, seeing as I can't log on to change the email address in my profile!
Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

Well, than you have to wait for the webmaster to fix that ;_;.
Anner <3
\,,/
Marina
Visitor

Re: re: Can not: Login/PM/Register

Post by Marina »

Sailor Venus. wrote:I just changed my email address and password, but now when I try to log in it says my account is invalid so I sent a email asking for my activation code, was this the right thing to do?
You said you change your e-mail and password. Did you go to your new e-mail? Did you check your old e-mail?
I think you should try again and redue it. I think you did something wrong with your name and e-mail
I think you should try to use your old e-mail and new e-mail.