Can not: Login/PM/Register

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
The_Akatsuki_Fenrir_
Visitor

Re: Can not: Login/PM/Register

Post by The_Akatsuki_Fenrir_ »

no email, im gonna try one more time with my final email address, see if it works.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Nope, all your emails are getting bounced with the same message, that the account does not exist. Also, when I try going to http://profiles.yahoo.com/<yahoo username> the page comes back saying "The user you are searching for either does not exist, or has chosen to keep their profile private."

Have you been able to successfully send and receive email through those accounts to and from addresses that are not in your address book or safe list? Perhaps there's some setting that's preventing mail from unknown addresses.
Hayami_
Visitor

Post by Hayami_ »

Hi!

I registered a long time ago, but even though I confirmed the registration per hyperlink, on login I got just "The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator." message.
It's been a really long time ago and I know this only because I noted it (inclusive username, PW, email and even activation link) in a help file.

I'm not sure if it would help at all to resent the activation code, but in the mean time the email provider died, so I can't even use this email address.

So what would be the best course of actions now? I would like to keep the nickname (Hayami) and making a second account would be against the rules too.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I have reactivated the account, so hopefully you can now log in and update your email address.
Hayami
Baka Otaku

Post by Hayami »

Thank you, Ken!
Changing Email address worked too.
overthere
Baka Otaku

Post by overthere »

I have a different problem I hope you can help me with. I signed up to ask a question on the hentai forum... urghh embarassed. lol. so i registered an account, verified it but when I sign in it hides the hentai forum on me!! I thought it was missing my bday so I made sure it was over 13 and its still the same. Pretty sure I clicked the "I was born before 2010" button too. I dont even watch hentai anymore but theres this old one I recall but cant remmber the name of that I ugh just want the know the name of again. lol