i was told about a virus...

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku

i was told about a virus...

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

i googled the site cus i always do to get on since i dont have a url thingy on mine... ANYWAYS...

google says that this site has a virus on it and i thought it mightbe something you webmasters would want to look into...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: i was told about a virus...

Post by webmaster »

It didn't say it had a virus, it said that this site might be harmful to your computer. This was due to one of the advertising companies displaying unchecked third-party ads, one of which would try to install some kind of tracking software. This has been fixed over a week ago, as soon as I discovered it, and contacted Google. Unfortunately it takes a while for Google to review the site again, but they should remove that warning anytime now.
Seras

Post by Seras »

I know I tried to get on AA through google at my school and when I saw the warning I was confused casue I've never had a problem about getting on AA before but luckily AA is in every library computers history, I made sure I did that just in case.

But I've gotten pop ups from my virus scan (I didnt know that it did that) saying there was something about a virus but it's in a vault right now cause it wouldn't let me heal. Issolating is all I did and AA surprisingly changed :( now I wait 7 days.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

It shouldn't be happening any more though, right?
Krimmu Za Rabbitto
Master Otaku

Post by Krimmu Za Rabbitto »

Yeah....
Hello,Everyone I'm nicest one sometimes I getting angry.