Simple complain/request:

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Simple complain/request:

Post by KoYue »

That's better. These are good reasons and you have proof of inappropriate actions.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Mai

Post by Mai »

Oh, and there ARE many more. But it's alot of reading. e.e
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Shaz
Newbie Otaku

Post by Shaz »

I just have one thing to say; Though I've only been here for 4 months, I've seen the mods do their jobs. They don't "abuse" them. They do the opposite of what Ace said. And he's done some "childish" and "imature" things on the chat.

Like in a PM with me for instace; If you don't shut the hell up, I'll shove a rocket up your pu*** and blow it up.

And he's done that everytime in a PM with me. AND on the main chat itself. And argues with people when they try to help him with something. And when he say "SHUT THE F*** UP!" about an idea, he takes it and then DOES it after saying it's stupid.

To me, he's the one doing imature and childish things. And he's old enough not to. And to stop when a Mod/Admin's inthe chat.

Lol I'm late
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by gogirlanime »

Mai/Lilly does a great job being a mod and I'm not just saying that cuz I like her. In fact, most of the time she's the only mod around, so appreciate her! I would agree with one thing, once or twice she did use the alert on the chat for personal usage and people asked her to stop, BUT SHE DID. If you ask someone to stop something and they do, the grude should be over with otherwise the person who complained is the most immature one, not the one doing "the crime"
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

It does not matter what me and rule has done in the past, I was a moderator, no longer however. It would be safe to say that Mai does abuse her powers. I cursed in the chat room but how many times must I say it was censored. I admit that I did in my previous statement big deal? Mai banned me twice already, once for a conflict of interest and second because I asked her to stop with the damn Alerts as I was trying to talk to someone, everytime she did a retarded alert it created lag for me and many others in the AA chat room.

If she can create something substantial as why she banned me without giving me fair warning (not that I was a mod bs, because the chat room was not even around when I was mod) I would no longer question her. She has no reason at all, the only reason she bans users is because she does not get her way, she turns all EMO on everyone and throws a fit when someone disagrees with her. I have several user who agree, As mai gave you proof so can I. Lots of it infact. But I will allow Ken to talk to her about the issue at hand.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Shazza wrote:To me, he's the one doing imature and childish things. And he's old enough not to.
What do you mean? This kind of stuff is normal for a 13 year old. :heh:
Shaz
Newbie Otaku

Post by Shaz »

Cloud Leonhart wrote:
Shazza wrote:To me, he's the one doing imature and childish things. And he's old enough not to.
What do you mean? This kind of stuff is normal for a 13 year old. :heh:
Eh, I've been hanging around my mom too much. She always says "These kids r old enough 2 kno beter!!!!!!1!!one"

So yeah.
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

...Depends. To be honest, I am quite mature when I need to. This is a chatroom/forum site. For FUN. Excuse me if I don't act like I do now all the time on here.

Another thing, do you ACTUALLY think I care about what you think of me? Honestly? Hahaha. That alone deserves a laugh. :lol:
Yodama Man
Uber Otaku

Post by Yodama Man »

Ok, Rule. I can't belive you did this. Mai has been nothing but nice to you. I have been begging her for days to get you banned for the stuff you say. But she won't. And I think you are over exaggerateing on the ammount of alerts. I get maybe 2 every 20 times I am on. Yes, some of them are not needed. But what's the harm? It doesn't lag peoples computers half as much as you and your talking does. Most of which is not needed. And not wanted. Why I remember last time you seem to be saying something about stabbing Caged Bird in the Vagina. I actually think I saved a conversation about it. Not once have I seen Mai do anything wrong. And I never see Jay in the chat. Once, and that is because someone else was there that he was talking to.

You said you can be mature when you need to be, Rule? Well I suggest you start right soon. Or else you will be banned...Again.
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

i love Mai
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Mai

Post by Mai »

I love you more though, Rainmaker. <3
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Yodama Man wrote:Ok, Rule. I can't belive you did this. Mai has been nothing but nice to you. I have been begging her for days to get you banned for the stuff you say. But she won't. And I think you are over exaggerateing on the ammount of alerts. I get maybe 2 every 20 times I am on. Yes, some of them are not needed. But what's the harm? It doesn't lag peoples computers half as much as you and your talking does. Most of which is not needed. And not wanted. Why I remember last time you seem to be saying something about stabbing Caged Bird in the Vagina. I actually think I saved a conversation about it. Not once have I seen Mai do anything wrong. And I never see Jay in the chat. Once, and that is because someone else was there that he was talking to.

You said you can be mature when you need to be, Rule? Well I suggest you start right soon. Or else you will be banned...Again.

I don't care about if she is, "nice to me" The entire point of this thread was to get moderators to stop screwing around with the ALERT option. That is all. So, for example, I love my brother to pieces. But if there is a time when I am his employer, and my brother is doing the job incorrectly, and I have warned him SEVERAL times before, I would still fire him. Or in this case, tell higher authority.
Yodama Man
Uber Otaku

Post by Yodama Man »

TheRULE wrote:
Yodama Man wrote:Ok, Rule. I can't belive you did this. Mai has been nothing but nice to you. I have been begging her for days to get you banned for the stuff you say. But she won't. And I think you are over exaggerateing on the ammount of alerts. I get maybe 2 every 20 times I am on. Yes, some of them are not needed. But what's the harm? It doesn't lag peoples computers half as much as you and your talking does. Most of which is not needed. And not wanted. Why I remember last time you seem to be saying something about stabbing Caged Bird in the Vagina. I actually think I saved a conversation about it. Not once have I seen Mai do anything wrong. And I never see Jay in the chat. Once, and that is because someone else was there that he was talking to.

I don't care about if she is, "nice to me" The entire point of this thread was to get moderators to stop screwing around with the ALERT option. That is all. So, for example, I love my brother to pieces. But if there is a time when I am his employer, and my brother is doing the job incorrectly, and I have warned him SEVERAL times before, I would still fire him. Or in this case, tell higher authority.
Well then that's your problem, It's not hurting anyone. I hardly ever see them and I am in there a lot.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Yodama Man wrote:
TheRULE wrote:

Well then that's your problem, It's not hurting anyone. I hardly ever see them and I am in there a lot.
Maybe thats because you never pay attention? I go in there every so often and everytime I do Mai decides to be a wench. Your Perfect Mai is not so innocent either.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

Yodama Man
Uber Otaku

Post by Yodama Man »

Byakuya_101 wrote:
Yodama Man wrote:
TheRULE wrote:

Maybe thats because you never pay attention? I go in there every so often and everytime I do Mai decides to be a wench. Your Perfect Mai is not so innocent either.
I never said she was perfect. I just said that it is not near as bad as rule makes it seem.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Yodama Man wrote:
Byakuya_101 wrote:
Yodama Man wrote:
TheRULE wrote:
I never said she was perfect. I just said that it is not near as bad as rule makes it seem.
Alright.
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue