New Layout

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Darcava
Master Otaku

New Layout

Post by Darcava »

>.< I liked the old layout better
Coynotreally
Full Metal Otaku

Re: New Layout

Post by Coynotreally »

Yeah,I agree.It just doesn't feel like AA anymore,and i'm still trying to figure some things out.
Don't be fooled by appearances what might look sweet on the outside could be rotten in the inside.

Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
Cold Says:
Visitor

Post by Cold Says: »

Quit your crying, get over it k? It is not that bad.
Coynotreally
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Coynotreally »

Okay i'll stop my crying or complaning.And yeah I guess it ain't that bad,it'll just take me 3 days or so to get used to it.
Don't be fooled by appearances what might look sweet on the outside could be rotten in the inside.

divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

yeah, getting here for the first time and posting here now felt kinda weird at first but I guess I can get use to this after a few more posts.s
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

All I have to say is the benefits outweigh he drawbacks.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

i like the old layout better as well. this new layout reminds of all the dumb forums that i was previously on. Then i saw AA and said maybe this one'll be better. then this happened. what the hell. i'm not whining and complaining but briefly stating just another of my famous opinions that absolutely NO one cares about. It's just i believe that we should have a choice in what layout we want. i don't care how long it takes us to get used to this or that. if one doesn't like the new layout then that person should be able to change it if they want to. it's just that i'm sick of being stuck with something and then being all the same. i hate being the same as others. that's why i hate the union jobs that give out shitty pay and schools that have uniforms, also schools that don't let you change the background color on your computer screen...
what would you say if they got rid of avatars and screen names..? wouldn't it be the same as all of us having the same layout. i just believe that since there was two (as i know of) layouts now i believe on your profile...blah blah blah i'm just saying way too many things over again. but lets also look at it this way....
for me getting my things out through stuff such as this...i'm arguing with less people on the AA chat room and my anger doesn't mean much to anyone because i figure that absolutely NO one is going to read this....right? and if you did read it all and not have ADD like me that Kudos to you. =D>
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Ichigo Fox wrote:i like the old layout better as well. this new layout reminds of all the dumb forums that i was previously on. Then i saw AA and said maybe this one'll be better. then this happened. what the hell. i'm not whining and complaining but briefly stating just another of my famous opinions that absolutely NO one cares about. It's just i believe that we should have a choice in what layout we want. i don't care how long it takes us to get used to this or that. if one doesn't like the new layout then that person should be able to change it if they want to. it's just that i'm sick of being stuck with something and then being all the same. i hate being the same as others. that's why i hate the union jobs that give out shitty pay and schools that have uniforms, also schools that don't let you change the background color on your computer screen...
what would you say if they got rid of avatars and screen names..? wouldn't it be the same as all of us having the same layout. i just believe that since there was two (as i know of) layouts now i believe on your profile...blah blah blah i'm just saying way too many things over again. but lets also look at it this way....
for me getting my things out through stuff such as this...i'm arguing with less people on the AA chat room and my anger doesn't mean much to anyone because i figure that absolutely NO one is going to read this....right? and if you did read it all and not have ADD like me that Kudos to you. =D>
This new version of AA has more substance than the other ever could. The people are the same, honestly, give it sometime to explore what you can do with this and you probably wont miss the old AA.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

I Don't Like The New One Anymore!! I Changed My Mind, That I Did!!
This Site Is Just One Big Fat Lag!! My PC Runs Fine On All The Other Sites, Its Just this One!! Plus Its Not Only Me Complaining About It!!
I Want The Old AA Back!!! I Don't Care, I Want IT BACK!!!! :cry: *Amray Collapses Down And Cry's*
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Amray wrote:I Don't Like The New One Anymore!! I Changed My Mind, That I Did!!
This Site Is Just One Big Fat Lag!! My PC Runs Fine On All The Other Sites, Its Just this One!! Plus Its Not Only Me Complaining About It!!
I Want The Old AA Back!!! I Don't Care, I Want IT BACK!!!! :cry: *Amray Collapses Down And Cry's*
Give it some time until the bugs are ironed out, the update isnt quite finished yet my friend. 8)
..shuichi..
Absolute Otaku

Post by ..shuichi.. »

Well, i don't like this new AA... i can't find anything anymore, it's really slow to see a topic or post a reply... AA was different, now is just like one more forum... i want the old back *cries*
i know, i know, give it time...
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
Coynotreally
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Coynotreally »

Yeah,i'm finding it hard to adjust to this new layout.It's also going slow for me.I also miss the little box on the bottom were you can type a reply,now I have click on 'post a reply'.Plus everytime I want to preview my post it pulls up general error.So I really don't like the new AA look.

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

I actually like this one better.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

I miss the old AA...
For me, it's really hard to navigate the site with the new layout...
And what happened to the quick reply box?
i miss that..
*cries...
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Yeah, I miss the quick reply box..

though my problem about that it loading rather slowly is over. So I guess it's just time. Just give it some time.

And like what Dretlin said, if this one is not quite finish then we could expect it to go better everyday.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

divinephoenix wrote:Yeah, I miss the quick reply box..

though my problem about that it loading rather slowly is over. So I guess it's just time. Just give it some time.

And like what Dretlin said, if this one is not quite finish then we could expect it to go better everyday.
Exactly! :D

I do agree with you, I would like a quick reply window and the topics were loading quite slow for me to but this is not a problem anymore.