Just Curious

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Just Curious

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

How many yellows to a red here?
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Just Curious

Post by webmaster »

The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:How many yellows to a red here?
There is no set number. I'll take a look at what the warnings were for and decide if a suspension or ban is in order. So it could be one warning or several.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

I’m guessing can go to about five it out being banned. Because the space where the yellow cards go looks like it can fit five.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Commander Sparx wrote:I’m guessing can go to about five it out being banned. Because the space where the yellow cards go looks like it can fit five.
Once a certain number of cards is reached, it switches to displaying one card with the number of warnings displayed inside it.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hallow »

Well I think that there should be a set amount of yellow cards to get a suspension/ban.

Here's my reasoning: Lets say that a certain person gets 7 yellow cards without a suspension or ban, and then another person gets one yellow card and gets suspended for a month. When that person comes back he/she is most likely to complain a huge amount due to it being unfair that he/she got suspended but the used with 7 yellow cards had no suspensions/bans.

And of course, there would be others that end up being suspended for a while with a small amount of yellow cards. I doubt that even if you explain the reason why they got suspended they would calm down. They'd just riot some more.

So maybe you should consider having a set amount, and once a user reaches that amount, they're suspended/banned.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by x_Sakura_Haruno_x »

The yellow card? I have never noticed that before. But it should be a decent amount of warnings before being banned/suspended.
Old name = Kikyou-chan <3
[**Orihime and Tatsuki Club**] - Founder.
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

x_Sakura_Haruno_x wrote:But it should be a decent amount of warnings before being banned/suspended.
I strongly agree.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hallow »

I think that it should be 5.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

josh wrote:
x_Sakura_Haruno_x wrote:But it should be a decent amount of warnings before being banned/suspended.
I strongly agree.
A reasonable amount. Perhaps 4 (thats me pushing it) for a suspension and 6 in total for a ban.
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

yea but ur a tighass dretlin
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

josh wrote:yea but ur a tighass dretlin
In other words you agree. 8)
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

josh wrote:
I strongly agree.
Really? I'm so surprised. WHY?!

...you don't strike me as being an agreeable sort of guy.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

No more posting here unless it is on topic!
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

I Would Say 4.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

webmaster wrote:
Commander Sparx wrote:I’m guessing can go to about five it out being banned. Because the space where the yellow cards go looks like it can fit five.
Once a certain number of cards is reached, it switches to displaying one card with the number of warnings displayed inside it.
I see so it can go up to anything. So I’m guessing a person with allot of yellow cards is watched by a Moderator or Moderator’s.
Hallow Ichigo wrote:Well I think that there should be a set amount of yellow cards to get a suspension/ban.

Here's my reasoning: Lets say that a certain person gets 7 yellow cards without a suspension or ban, and then another person gets one yellow card and gets suspended for a month. When that person comes back he/she is most likely to complain a huge amount due to it being unfair that he/she got suspended but the used with 7 yellow cards had no suspensions/bans.

And of course, there would be others that end up being suspended for a while with a small amount of yellow cards. I doubt that even if you explain the reason why they got suspended they would calm down. They'd just riot some more.

So maybe you should consider having a set amount, and once a user reaches that amount, they're suspended/banned.
I agree it will get very unfair and problems will grow with in.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

webmaster wrote:No more posting here unless it is on topic!
ok