Are You Really??.............

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Visitor

Are You Really??.............

Post by Guest »

Question...I was taking a look at the forums and in mindless chit chat i noticed that there was a thread that asked you to post a pic of your self and how much you wiegh :mrgreen: Then underneath that it said that they are going to do this so the web master can ban those who are Fat & Un-attractive :evil: :evil:

This does not bother me that people are posting pics of them selves and thier wieght but i think its abit unfair that people would be judging others depending on how Attractivethey are orby how much they weigh...

Obvisouly it wouldnt apply to me since i am not a registrated member BUT you really shouldnt judge people by how much they weigh and what they look like, because that isnt fair sure it might just be a bit of fun but some people might not like it E.G ME!!

Ayway i just wanted to get what i thought out there and sincei cant post in the right place i though i hould put it here :mrgreen: Sorry Guys if i wasnt supposed to put something like this in here :mrgreen:
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Are You Really??.............

Post by x_Sakura_Haruno_x »

No, the Webmaster won't ban those people who are "fat and un-attractive". And some users here like joking around sometimes, while some get serious. And you really should register for this fun website!
Old name = Kikyou-chan <3
[**Orihime and Tatsuki Club**] - Founder.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I'm not sure whats with this forum and it's users obsession with fat people but as of late there has been alot of fat talk.....Ex. fat people are bad, fat people should have a law against them, ban the fat people.....etc. It seems kinda childish to me and somewhat rude...
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

They just want people to reply to them so they can get reactions and stir up trouble. Best idea is to ignore them.
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

The key here is "Mindless Chit Chat".
If a person's unattractiveness could get him/her banned don't you think that thread would be somewhere else?
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

You should realize that in the Mindless Chit-Chat forum, there are posts that are exactly that. Mindless. You have to use your common sense and such when evaluating weather or not something posted there is true.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Isn't that what I said in my post? :lol:
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

It’s just the stupid behaviour from some users.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Isn't that what I said in my post? :lol:
Looking back.....

Yes, Yes it is. Have a cookie. *gives cookie*

Now i dun have a cookie.. Anyways, yeah. Off topic, so stopping now..
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hallow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hallow »

Commander Sparx wrote:It’s just the stupid behaviour from some users.

Indeed. And some of those users got yellow cards for their campaign to ban overweight people.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

LMFAO You thought i was serious? And ichigo, i don't think anyone has ever gotten a yellow card out of making fun of fat people here.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Jessie-Kah
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jessie-Kah »

i guess its a bit silly that some people have to talk about others for any given reason. I mean sure it may be fun for some people but then again for others it might be umm wrong No Hurtful thats the word. :mrgreen:
Maybe its not my weekend
But its gonna be my year
And im so sick of watching while the minutes pass as i go nowhere
And this is my reaction, To everything i fear
Cause ive been going crazy i dont want to waste another minute here
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

..It's a joke.
Do you honestly think.. ANYONE would ban someone because they're overweight?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:The key here is "Mindless Chit Chat".
If a person's unattractiveness could get him/her banned don't you think that thread would be somewhere else?

Yes i know it is in "Midless chit chat" But the thing is why would you put that is someone was unattractive then they woulld get banned Not only is everyone beatuiful in there own kind of way but just because one person or people dont like the way others look doesnt mean they should say stuff like that BUT then again im just one person with a VERY big need as to know why people would do that

The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:LMFAO You thought i was serious? And ichigo, i don't think anyone has ever gotten a yellow card out of making fun of fat people here.

& if this question is meant to be for me then No i didnt take it seriously BUT Someone else might im just putting it out there.

Nelly wrote:..It's a joke.
Do you honestly think.. ANYONE would ban someone because they're overweight?

Yes i do Know that it is a joke but i was just pointing out what it looked like that if someone was unnattractive then people will judge them by the way they look. Also i Know someone wont get banned just for being overweight because thats just SAD
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Hallow Ichigo wrote:

Indeed. And some of those users got yellow cards for their campaign to ban overweight people.
Then when they get the yellow card they start to moan. Oh and my reply to those users is in you Avatar Ichigo, :lol: .

Oh and, Quest should be a user of the forum,
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Commander Sparx wrote:
Hallow Ichigo wrote:

Then when they get the yellow card they start to moan. Oh and my reply to those users is in you Avatar Ichigo, :lol: .

Oh and, Quest could be a user of the forum,