Terrible moderators, abuse of power..

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Terrible moderators, abuse of power..

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

shadow521 wrote:its not sakura you gay man

it's shadow521 and don't forget it
perhaps you need your eyes checked I'm a girl you idiot
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by x_Sakura_Haruno_x »

Aoi, [censored] off. Seriously, you don't have proof it is me to begin with. So stfu you [censored].
Old name = Kikyou-chan <3
[**Orihime and Tatsuki Club**] - Founder.
Arctic Chill
Baka Otaku

Post by Arctic Chill »

A bit defensive, eh?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

x_Sakura_Haruno_x wrote:Aoi, [censored] off. Seriously, you don't have proof it is me to begin with. So stfu you [censored].
again with the insults, I think you should stop now before you embarrass yourself any further
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

None of you Mods can do a thing when I hack into this site and make myself an Admin.
c-guest
Visitor

Post by c-guest »

This is funny.

And sakura,you need to calm your @ss down.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

x_Sakura_Haruno_x wrote:None of you Mods can do a thing when I hack into this site and make myself an Admin.
you aren't to bright are you?? threatening to hack the site can get you banned....and really what hacker would ever tell the site that they are going to hack....c'mon use your brain for once in your life. lol
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Who cares? This site isn't nothing. After all, it isn't my fault these Mods are just little kids. The Webmaster needs to pick out older Mods than some 13 little kids.
c-guest
Visitor

Post by c-guest »

If I recall right, your trying to become a mod.So I would suggest you shut your mouth.Cause this sh!t your posting isn't gonna help you out.And if this site is nothing,as you say.Then why r you on it?And trying to become a mod?
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

c-guest wrote:If I recall right, your trying to become a mod.So I would suggest you shut your mouth.Cause this sh!t your posting isn't gonna help you out.And if this site is nothing,as you say.Then why r you on it?And trying to become a mod?
Rofl, who the hell are you to be talking? You're just a user on this site hiding behind a guest account. Lol..
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

What exactly are you so angry about?
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Coynotreally
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Coynotreally »

x_Sakura_Haruno_x wrote:
c-guest wrote:If I recall right, your trying to become a mod.So I would suggest you shut your mouth.Cause this sh!t your posting isn't gonna help you out.And if this site is nothing,as you say.Then why r you on it?And trying to become a mod?
Rofl, who the hell are you to be talking? You're just a user on this site hiding behind a guest account. Lol..
okay.I was trying to be nice,and telling you the truth.You dumb @ss [censored].And who ever said I was hiding.I really just thought guest acount was funny.But don't think i'm afraid to tell you off,on my acount.So keep on talking your sh!t.
And i'll talk it 10 times worser.But your not worth my time.And i'm not gonna waste it arguing with some dumb @ss,especially over the internet.
Don't be fooled by appearances what might look sweet on the outside could be rotten in the inside.

Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

The author of this thread had a complaint about the actions of one or more moderators. Unfortunately, they choose the wrong way to voice their complaint, which ultimately ended up in their being suspended. Please let this be a lesson to everyone else.