Terrible moderators, abuse of power..

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Terrible moderators, abuse of power..

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

x_Sakura_Haruno_x wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Tenshi did the right thing, plain and simple, repeat threads get locked especially ones that have been done multiple times before, I don't want to seem mean but this thread is out of character and silly.

And why are you using guest accounts to defend yourself Sakura? it's not like your account is suspended or banned.

Tenshi is a good mod who does her job well.
ROFL, You're a retard, I am not using guest accounts, you [censored].
real mature sakura.....not, perhaps you need a break away from AA and maybe read the rules again before posting stupid sh1t like this then insulting others.....
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by x_Sakura_Haruno_x »

You can't do anything. And look whose talking? You broke the rules in the chatroom alot of times.
Old name = Kikyou-chan <3
[**Orihime and Tatsuki Club**] - Founder.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

sure, yup, ahuh, right, we believe you. lol
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Just something Sakura, does a mod locking some thread really matter to you that much?
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Apparently so. :roll:
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Okay, this topic can be locked now. >->

It's done and over with, we can move on now.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

*Aoi is afraid of what might happen to the mod who locks this thread.....lol*
c-guest
Visitor

Post by c-guest »

I think she just needed to get her anger out.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

I have a feeling it's not all out yet.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
You mods are gay
Visitor

Post by You mods are gay »

ALL YOU MODS ARE GAY THIS SITE IS GAY IT SHOULD BE DESTROYED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
sakuras right
Visitor

Post by sakuras right »

sakuras right you mods
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

You mods are gay wrote:ALL YOU MODS ARE GAY THIS SITE IS GAY IT SHOULD BE DESTROYED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
sakuras right wrote:sakuras right you mods
ok Sakura you just keep agreeing with yourself lol
I hate this site
Visitor

Post by I hate this site »

fsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhfsgavsodjhgvlaskhfgvbkhgadfhsldhlksagdkvhgsdajhgvsdhlgjhsadjgsakjdbhlkjsadlkjghlskdhlksjadhglfshdajfgsalkjhglkjsadhlkjsahdlkgjhsadfglksjdgfkashlvkjbhkhfgdshflksjhglkjfhdghgsddhdfsgfhdhsdhdfshdssddfghsdfhdfhgfdsgasdghusdfhglkjahlkghlaskhlaslaskhlksdhfasgdhflaskfhksjdhfkjsdhlfkhlksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhglksjfhsakjgdskadhfglsdahljhdksjhlkjsadhlsdhlhgsdhlhg
shadow521
Visitor

Post by shadow521 »

its not sakura you gay man

it's shadow521 and don't forget it