Alright, so

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Alright, so

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

In my opinion she has wasted enough forum space and has made way too many accounts, if she makes more they should just be deleted.....don't even bother with the banning just delete them
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

It would seem they are getting deleted. Notice how her username is in black now, XD
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

nah this thread is from a guest account all her registered accounts are still brown
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

What I don't get is why she persists in bashing the mods and forum. Does she wnt to be a pariah?
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I dunno... She was a good user.. I'm still wondering what got into her..

Well.. I dun see any constructive reason for this thread to be open anymore. I think it just invites flaming from her and her supporters, so I'ma gonna lock it.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

:!:
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Mai

Post by Mai »

8)
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

:o
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Mai

Post by Mai »

:love:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Post by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º »

:!:
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK

"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged