Alright, so

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Re: Alright, so

Post by Commander Sparx »

Put it seems this anger was anger that had built up over weeks.

My post may come across as harsh, but she's not listening to authority. Moaning about authority indicates a firebrand; however it's not always the case.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

She's done here.
I wouldn't worry about it anymore. 8)
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
x_-Sakura_Haruno-_x
Visitor

Post by x_-Sakura_Haruno-_x »

Mik3, you create rooms that flame people. You abuse your Mod powers, you break the chatroom rules by cussing. What more of an immature 11 year old you are? Plus, you don't deserve to be a Moderator. I already have Ken looking at your chatroom logs. If you get demodded, I will laugh and say "I was right about this Mod"
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

I was wrong.
Sakura, please, no more insults. :(
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
x_-Sakura_Haruno-_x
Visitor

Post by x_-Sakura_Haruno-_x »

He needs to be banned, not me. He abuseshis mod powers on chat, he needs to learn his lesson.
Mai

Post by Mai »

So if a moderator used their powers wrong they should be banned? Wait, didn't you say before he should be demodded? Wait. I don't get what point you're trying to make, because to me you're not going about this the right way.

Everyone is innocent till proven guilty. So until then, don't jab at each other and calm the temper. If you're right: then you are right and bask in all that glory, But if by chance you are wrong then leave peacefully, and go to another forum and try harder next time.

=]
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

x_-Sakura_Haruno-_x wrote:Mik3, you create rooms that flame people. You abuse your Mod powers, you break the chatroom rules by cussing. What more of an immature 11 year old you are? Plus, you don't deserve to be a Moderator. I already have Ken looking at your chatroom logs. If you get demodded, I will laugh and say "I was right about this Mod"
Hmm... he said "ass" once, so banishment isn't nearly good enough for that evil, immoral man. I should probably hire a hit man to be safe.

Look, there was absolutely no excuse for you to act as you did, and you are no longer welcome here, so just move on to some other forum and try not to make the same mistakes that you made here.
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

From what I understand, Tenshi stated an objection to a thread that has been repeated before and often went down in flames. To be honest I'd be wary too. Tenshi is one of the few mods I trust, and a good friend and person. So I stand by her.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Well searching for the wrong and right in every thing is nearly impossible. Because each side of a story is a different, even if the two are honest. I think going by better judgment with this type of situation is the best. Getting the most information, and finding out the truth, or as close as you can get is all you can really do. Going through other users probably isn't the best thing considering that they weren't directly involved. But Symos, I do trust Tenshi too. And I believe in him highly. But I also try to show that respect to all moderators. Not having faith in all of them, or seeing them equally just causes strife between the entire team.

I think this needs to be settled, and maybe more thorough research should be done on other things that stemmed into it: but aren't related directly. That way small problems don't combine into one huge mess. Tends to happen a lot.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

Tenshi is not a "him"
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Mai

Post by Mai »

I use my genders widely. :(
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

webmaster wrote:
x_-Sakura_Haruno-_x wrote:Mik3, you create rooms that flame people. You abuse your Mod powers, you break the chatroom rules by cussing. What more of an immature 11 year old you are? Plus, you don't deserve to be a Moderator. I already have Ken looking at your chatroom logs. If you get demodded, I will laugh and say "I was right about this Mod"
Hmm... he said "ass" once, so banishment isn't nearly good enough for that evil, immoral man. I should probably hire a hit man to be safe.
:shock:

Better start running...
I remembered my password.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Nice 8)
Uhh lets see. She just got banned again earlier
under
XxSakuraxX >.> She's persistant
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

she has 6 banned accounts that i know of lol

x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Sakura_Haruno_x
x_Sakura_Haruno
x__Sakura_Haruno__x
x___Sakura_Haruno_x
XxSakuraxX

and 1 suspended

x_Saku_x
Last edited by Aoi Sakuraba on Feb 27, 2008 7:15pm, edited 1 time in total.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Mik3 wrote:
webmaster wrote:
:shock:

Better start running...
Bodyguard here 8)

But yeah gotta lol at the many times she's tried to come back, how many more times will she try?
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Ok seriously i dont know you Sakura but i have seen all the Stuff you have pulled just to get back on to this site i mean like Aoi has stated you have 6 accounts!!. If you dont like the site/people/mods or whatever then why do you keep coming back on? i mean are you that lonely that you have to keep going on about something that mosly everyone doesnt care about!!. You say that your sorry then you pull more "[censored]". You go onto other sites and then complain about A.A, but then you end up back here. All you have to do is just let it go and Stop creating so many accounts because your just going to get banned again!!