Account password.

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
MAIMAIMAIMAI=]
Visitor

Re: Account password.

Post by MAIMAIMAIMAI=] »

I have it on saved for logins usual. But since sometimes when I use mozilla firefox it doesn't keep me logged it, but it has my password saved, so I usually just type in my name and my password pops up. And even if i have to type in my password, i haven't ever changed it since I joined, lol. =\

Ken, can you send me a new password via email?
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

MAIMAIMAIMAI=] wrote:I have it on saved for logins usual. But since sometimes when I use mozilla firefox it doesn't keep me logged it, but it has my password saved, so I usually just type in my name and my password pops up. And even if i have to type in my password, i haven't ever changed it since I joined, lol. =\

Ken, can you send me a new password via email?
You need to send a request via email, the one that's associated with the account (you know the drill).
Mai=D
Visitor

Post by Mai=D »

Okthankyouiloveyou.=]
Ohbtw
Visitor

Post by Ohbtw »

I got the human verification code thing wrong like six times cause I was like

"The color of the sky on a clear day?"
I was like, isn't the sky not a color. It 'looks' blue because of reflection, but it's really no color at all.
=\
Yeah.
Ken=[
Visitor

Post by Ken=[ »

The new password you set for me still wont work.
=[

AAHATESME.T.T
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I logged in and out twice with the password I set. Make sure you're typing in the correct case, that you don't accidentally have the CAPS LOCK set or something.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Anonymous wrote:I got the human verification code thing wrong like six times cause I was like

"The color of the sky on a clear day?"
I was like, isn't the sky not a color. It 'looks' blue because of reflection, but it's really no color at all.
=\
Yeah.
This is what happens when you ask smart people, simple questions. they give you an answer you dun expect xD xD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

That's like saying grass isn't green, it only looks green because all colors are absorbed into the leaves of the grass except for green.
Bovinagina
Visitor

Post by Bovinagina »

why do different people keep popping up? like Mai is a different username each time? and then there is Ken=[....
i mean i don't understand what's happening.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

That's Mai as well XD
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
loliwassayingken=[meaninsKENIMSAD=[
Visitor

Post by loliwassayingken=[meaninsKENIMSAD=[ »

Ken=[ wrote:The new password you set for me still wont work.
=[

AAHATESME.T.T

T.T
Mai

Post by Mai »

Ok, I deleted my cookies and it worked. =]
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Good to know then.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

wait, it was that simple? WTF xD xD
webmaster wrote:That's like saying grass isn't green, it only looks green because all colors are absorbed into the leaves of the grass except for green.
....... Wow... Just wow...
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Bovinagina
Visitor

Post by Bovinagina »

wow....
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Why 'wow'?
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."