LAFF

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

LAFF

Post by Hardcore »

I got banned from chat, by Yodama Man, for cussing.
Where he breaks the censor using apostrophes, etc. I really see why you guys hated me now.
:x

Because, this is, rather pathetic.
Also, he's blaming his swearing on "drunkeness" HAHA. That's even lower.

Psh.. yeah, well. I've stated my point.

And when he sent the verbal warning to everyone, I was talking to him about it, and thats when I get banned.
I guess stating your point of view against authority is ok.
Haha.
And him saying this also, when we were exchanging messages (Via scorp)
"and there is a
difference between curseing at no one for no
reason./ and just being a dick. tell her that
she missed the whole picture. She used to
be a tight ass. now she;'s just an ass"

sad. Very sad.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Yodama Man
Uber Otaku
Posts: 846
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 6:40pm
Gender: Male
Location: halfway to mexico by now.

Re: LAFF

Post by Yodama Man »

ok listen. the difference is that one. I do what I want. and two. I wasnt curseing actual people. I was curseing at no one and for no reason. You went from tight ass mod to just plain ass. Suck it up girlfriend.

and what's sad is dweling on it so much. Do you know how many times I got kicked out of the chat? lets say 37. know how many times I deserved to be kicked out? lets say 87. do you know how many times I complained? once, when i accidently kicked myself out. Stop crying about everything. You changed since I left. And I don't like it =/.
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: LAFF

Post by Hardcore »

And I was kidding, about the swearing, and you know that. And you're just corrupt.
Blaming your incompetance on your being drunk.
You're pretty funny.
Last edited by Hardcore on Feb 28, 2008 12:03pm, edited 1 time in total.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku
Posts: 661
Joined: Sep 18, 2007 4:26pm
Gender: Male
Location: Wembley '86
Contact:

Re: LAFF

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

WELCOME BACK YODAMA MAN!!!!
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female
Location: New York

Re: LAFF

Post by Mai »

Yodama Man wrote:ok listen. the difference is that one. I do what I want. and two. I wasnt curseing actual people. I was curseing at no one and for no reason. You went from tight ass mod to just plain ass. Suck it up girlfriend.

and what's sad is dweling on it so much. Do you know how many times I got kicked out of the chat? lets say 37. know how many times I deserved to be kicked out? lets say 87. do you know how many times I complained? once, when i accidently kicked myself out. Stop crying about everything. You changed since I left. And I don't like it =/.
The bold are what flaws I seen in your posts and the way you are handling this situation. Being a moderator you have less leniency on the forums and chat. You are not allowed to do just what 'you want' because you want to. That benefits no one when you're dealing with a situation that deserves authority. Check your rule book.

A moderator has no right to break a rule for any reason. It is against the rules on the forum and in the chat, so I see no reason why you should be able to do it, even if it was directed towards no one. If it is unsuitable to say "[censored] you". Then it is unsuitable to just say "[censored] [censored] [censored]". Cussing is not friendly conversation in any form. Not to mention breaking the censorship?!

And I understand you are pointing out something with a kind of underlined meaning when you say "you went from tight ass mod to just plain ass", but please consider rearranging the way you speak to others. While you may be only making a mild statement, things like that are what cause flame wars and feel insulting.

As for this entire situation in a whole I see both parties at fault. Nelly, if you have a complaint, please refrain from speaking down at others. Speak at and about the situation only. Keep it constructive. If you have a problem with some of the actions a mod has done, please save the chat conversation using the 'Save' button conveniently located on the task bar. Post the links with why you think it is unsuitable and the situation that occurred. That way this can be resolved easily like a slap on a llama's lump. Using words such as 'pathetic', being 'low' is basically unacceptable when it is directed towards a person or a group of people.

And Yodama Man, I think I have said all to you that is needed. If either of you are unsure about something like this and don't feel fit to talk publicly about: go ahead and PM me, and this can be resolved privately to some extent.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1752
Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
Gender: Female
Location: In between changes
Contact:

Re: LAFF

Post by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º »

What are the words I'm looking for? Oh yes- "very mature and very professional" that's what you are. Mai is the only one who actually tried to make a resonable point, however, Mai, being biased and taking Nelly's side didn't help your judgement.

I believe both Nelly and Yodama were wrong. Yes, Yodama, as a mod, needs to change his attitude to avoid this situations.
Nelly, however, can't excuse her behavior by attacking Yodama's, it's rather childish.

I am really begining to get tired of this grudgefull attitude that I see everywhere in aa. So what if you get kicked out of chat once or twice? So what if you get warned for your behavior once in a while? Just grow up and get over it. If it doesn't lead to anything else then just learn from it and move on, why keep poking the subject and attacking others?

You are both my friends and I don't intend to offend either of you, but I had to give my impartial judgement.

Anyway, this thread seems to be the potecial birth place for another flame war, so since there is a mod conflict here as well, I'll just notify Webmaster.
However, if this thread does get out of control I will lock it.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK

"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female
Location: New York

Re: LAFF

Post by Mai »

Notice my second to last paragraph. I try to be as unbiased as possible. But with there being no actual proof or evidence given, I can't really make a solid conclusion to what happened.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: LAFF

Post by Hardcore »

Mai is the LEAST biased person I know. Don't call her Bias.
She was completely neutral.

All I'm saying is YM acted unprofessionally. I didn't get banned FOR swearing
I got banned for standing up to his "NO SWEARING ANYMORE. I DID CAUSE I WAS DRUNK" actions.
(That wasnt even close to an exact quote, but yeah, you get the point)


Also to Tenshi - Childish?
I've seen almost EVERYBODY cuss in the chatroom, and honestly. I didn't do it much.
I believe the worst word I said was "Dumbass"
OH WOW.
Horrible :(
I deserve banned from the ENTIRE site for doing that.
It was poor moderating, and I'm just pointing it out.

Yodama Man wrote:and what's sad is dweling on it so much. Do you know how many times I got kicked out of the chat? lets say 37. know how many times I deserved to be kicked out? lets say 87. do you know how many times I complained? once, when i accidently kicked myself out. Stop crying about everything. You changed since I left. And I don't like it =/.
Ooh, you edited it, okay.
I'm jumping on you, because you made a HORRIBLE... HORRIBLE call. (you're reminding me of me)
Also, the times you WERE kicked out, you probably deserved it, with your perverted attitude. Given, I have been diserving of banishment once and a while, but not last night.
I was still banned at six thirty this morning, when I was trying to go in there to talk to Mai.
Also, I'm the one who changed? I don't think so. Perhaps slightly, but not really. I'm the same Sam, and yesterday was a bad day, BUT It was going well until you banned me for something I didn't deserve.
What happened to the layed-back YM? Now to think of it.. were you ever?
You banning people for what they did before, I also recall that situation a few times.. (DJ NINJA, and some other.. weird girl)
Why can't you accept you made a horrible call?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1065
Joined: Jul 24, 2004 10:25pm
Gender: Male
Location: Redding, CA
Contact:

Re: LAFF

Post by webmaster »

Nelly wrote:I got banned from chat, by Yodama Man, for cussing.
Where he breaks the censor using apostrophes, etc. I really see why you guys hated me now.
:x

Because, this is, rather pathetic.
Also, he's blaming his swearing on "drunkeness" HAHA. That's even lower.

Psh.. yeah, well. I've stated my point.

And when he sent the verbal warning to everyone, I was talking to him about it, and thats when I get banned.
I guess stating your point of view against authority is ok.
Haha.
And him saying this also, when we were exchanging messages (Via scorp)
"and there is a
difference between curseing at no one for no
reason./ and just being a dick. tell her that
she missed the whole picture. She used to
be a tight ass. now she;'s just an ass"

sad. Very sad.
How come you didn't report it?
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1752
Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
Gender: Female
Location: In between changes
Contact:

Re: LAFF

Post by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º »

I'm not saying mai is bias in general, she's not. I'm just saying she was inclined to chose a side in this issue without proof or knowledge to do so. And when I said childish I meant the fact that you had to keep pressing the matter instead of being a grown up and letting it go.

But like I said neither side if free of guilt. Yodama's attitude was not the best and neither is yours (no offense, please, I'm just giving an impartial and honest opinion and it does not by any means apply to both your general behavior).

What really depresses me is that you actually proved my point about all this by answering me in that offended tone. I did not attack I stated facts. Why can't both side speak camly and come to constructive conclusion instead of atatcking and/or taking a defensive (and agressive) attitude towards each other?

(EDITED: I didn't realize webmaster had posted before me, but he has a point. Why not report it instead of doing this sort of random attack that can only lead to disaster?)
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK

"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: LAFF

Post by Hardcore »

Nelly wrote: Mai is the LEAST biased person I know. Don't call her Bias.
She was completely neutral.

All I'm saying is YM acted unprofessionally. I didn't get banned FOR swearing
I got banned for standing up to his "NO SWEARING ANYMORE. I DID CAUSE I WAS DRUNK" actions.
(That wasnt even close to an exact quote, but yeah, you get the point)


Also to Tenshi - Childish?
I've seen almost EVERYBODY cuss in the chatroom, and honestly. I didn't do it much.
I believe the worst word I said was "Dumbass"
OH WOW.
Horrible :(
I deserve banned from the ENTIRE site for doing that.
It was poor moderating, and I'm just pointing it out.

Yodama Man wrote:and what's sad is dweling on it so much. Do you know how many times I got kicked out of the chat? lets say 37. know how many times I deserved to be kicked out? lets say 87. do you know how many times I complained? once, when i accidently kicked myself out. Stop crying about everything. You changed since I left. And I don't like it =/.
Ooh, you edited it, okay.
I'm jumping on you, because you made a HORRIBLE... HORRIBLE call. (you're reminding me of me)
Also, the times you WERE kicked out, you probably deserved it, with your perverted attitude. Given, I have been diserving of banishment once and a while, but not last night.
I was still banned at six thirty this morning, when I was trying to go in there to talk to Mai.
Also, I'm the one who changed? I don't think so. Perhaps slightly, but not really. I'm the same Sam, and yesterday was a bad day, BUT It was going well until you banned me for something I didn't deserve.
What happened to the layed-back YM? Now to think of it.. were you ever?
You banning people for what they did before, I also recall that situation a few times.. (DJ NINJA, and some other.. weird girl)
Why can't you accept you made a horrible call?
Good Point.. Ken. O.o
Didn't think to



And Tenshi, you didn't offend me in the slightest, and you can't really tell tone by text.
I typed that calmy. I understand you.
Do you understand me?
THAT IS THE QUESTION. o.o
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female
Location: Planet Delta

Re: LAFF

Post by Commander Sparx »

Umm... let’s see, it seems that she is coming up with excuses as a form of defence. Also it seems that you are gripping on to your so called ‘popularity ego’. You didn’t want to be a Moderator to help people but to have the power, you thought you would get away from saying ‘**** off’ to certain users. You also seem to have a very spoilt attitude towards other users as if you are higher. I have sat in the chat room and watched what you have said to other users.

Also what dose 'LAFF' Mean? dose it mean in aother way to saying 'Laugh' or what?
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: LAFF

Post by Hallow »

Nelly, I tell you this as a freind. I really think that you should just stop this and release your anger elsewhere. If you don't then this will just turn into a repeat of the Sakura problem from earlier this month, and I'd rather not see you banned.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
x__Saku__x
Visitor

Re: LAFF

Post by x__Saku__x »

Hallow Ichigo wrote:Nelly, I tell you this as a freind. I really think that you should just stop this and release your anger elsewhere. If you don't then this will just turn into a repeat of the Sakura problem from earlier this month, and I'd rather not see you banned.
You haven't seen the last of me.=/ So just wait until I return. I have plans for you gay little mod 12 year olds.
Last edited by webmaster on Feb 28, 2008 4:08pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed BBCode
User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female
Location: Yelling at idiot foreigners

Re: LAFF

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

x__Saku__x wrote:You haven't seen the last of me.=/ So just wait until I return. I have plans for you gay little mod 12 year olds.
as if ken will allow you back lol
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku
Posts: 661
Joined: Sep 18, 2007 4:26pm
Gender: Male
Location: Wembley '86
Contact:

Re: LAFF

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

x__Saku__x wrote:quote="Hallow Ichigo"]Nelly, I tell you this as a freind. I really think that you should just stop this and release your anger elsewhere. If you don't then this will just turn into a repeat of the Sakura problem from earlier this month, and I'd rather not see you banned.
You haven't seen the last of me.=/ So just wait until I return. I have plans for you gay little mod 12 year olds.
Seriously, you're not impressing anyone.
Last edited by The Evil Russell Crowe on Feb 28, 2008 11:30pm, edited 1 time in total.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Post Reply