Why can't I add a mod to my foe list?

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Dretlin

Re: Why can't I add a mod to my foe list?

Post by Dretlin »

SASSZAIN wrote:wait, I can't add mods to my hate list?

Sorry dret, I'm testing this on you, just cause ur here! :mrgreen:
Yeah - thanks for that Sass...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

OMG it worked, I cant see ur post!

as if.
I dun even know what it does when you add someone to your enemies.. I have never done it..
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kamakun
Master Otaku

Post by Kamakun »

I haven't seen her in a while. Has she said anything yet?
Athos

Post by Athos »

I don't think that is really anything much of anyone else's business besides you and her. She hasn't posted in here, so I would just drop it.

Also, you can't ignore mods in the chat room. If my memory serves me right, when one adds a user as a "foe", any post that "foe" user's posts will not appear in any thread. However, if they PM you, you have to click a link or something to see what they PMed you. And I would imagine that you can't add a mod as a foe nor ignore them because in order to do our job, we have to be able to see what is going on.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Wow athos, took you long enough....
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I've seen both sides of this problem personally. And Seras is right, knowing Seras for well over a year, I can rightfully say that she's hardly the person to compliment herself, and not only is the problem that you're way too into yourself, you refuse to show your face to back it up.

Don't talk crap if you're not going to back it up.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

This should be in Pm’s but since it is here then I could talk a few things about it.

One, It is very odd for Seras to lash out by saying **** off.

Two, you must of did something first for the action. You know action for a reaction. So what did you do to here?

Three, why did you make a topic about it and not PM a Mod? Because this could start a flame war between yourfreinds and Seras’s.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Well it seems the question is answered [see Athos's post above], so I'm locking this.
The rest of the topics in here are personal and should be resolved through PMs.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."