PM System In Site Chat

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Koren Reynon
Master Otaku

PM System In Site Chat

Post by Koren Reynon »

I am having problems with the PM system in the site chat. The Messages will get switched around sometimes and I don't know what could be causing it. I know it can't just be lag because it's never happened to me before during any type of lag. So could someone look into it please? Help would be appreciated.
Biki is me, but I'm Biki. How does that work, you ask? When I'm on, I'm biki; when she's on, she's Koren. When we're both on, well.... we don't want to reveal that info, find out for yourself in the chat.

Koren Reynon
Master Otaku

Re: PM System In Site Chat

Post by Koren Reynon »

And now the main chat has the same problem.
Biki is me, but I'm Biki. How does that work, you ask? When I'm on, I'm biki; when she's on, she's Koren. When we're both on, well.... we don't want to reveal that info, find out for yourself in the chat.

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

try reloading the chat, if that doesn't work try logging out then back in or restart your browser
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Also, reset your Cache. Delete old cookies. And maybe update your flash plugin.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

It's happened to me.
But it's extremely rare.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

: / Its never happened to me..
Then again, I'm rarely in chat..

I'll give a ring to Scorp, see if he's ever had trouble..
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

It's only when I'm already lagging anyways.
So like I said.
Rare
*knock on wood*
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I talked with Teh scorp. Has NEVER had any of those happen, except when he lags.

That means its your computer lagging. Simple and clean. get more RAM, and a new processor. Then, whilst ur at the computer store, buy me an 8800 Graphics card plz.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Get it yourself -.-

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

:( kay

Koren Reynon
Master Otaku

Post by Koren Reynon »

well, while I'm there, I'll be wishing mI had more than $5

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Hey Koren, lose some weight ya fat emo.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

xD Why even go if you only have 5 bucks?

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Does the same problem occur, Koren?

Koren Reynon
Master Otaku

Post by Koren Reynon »

dunno, haven't been back in yet. I will soon though. Simple SASSZAIN, to buy batteries for my gameboy advance

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Niiiice. Get recharchables from Royavac. Saves you so much money, that one day you can buy a DS. Even though I hate DS's I finnaly got one <,< Kinda need to nowadays.

Psst. try and see if you still get those glitches!