Light Chit Chat section becoming pointless

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Dretlin

Re: Light Chit Chat section becoming pointless

Post by Dretlin »

Off-topic could use a clean up, I do not doubt that.

If you want to talk about pointless parts of forum - hentai and adult.

No need for them what so ever.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

LCC, Hentai, and Adult.. Idc if they stay or go.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:Off-topic could use a clean up, I do not doubt that.

If you want to talk about pointless parts of forum - hentai and adult.

No need for them what so ever.
Adult section is good--sometimes.
Some users abuse it.
I don't care for the hentai at all though.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Hentai yes, It's just the same as Adult section pretty much so we've no need for it. LCC yeah maybe, it just gives users an excuse to spam it seems. But Adult section I do not believe should go, I do think it needs to be moderated better. It's good for certain discussions that aren't allowed on the boards and can get some good laughs sometimes.
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

*sigh*

The point of LCC Is for people to be able to goof off, and nothave to be serrious. True, the spam in there is excessive, but, hey, We've yet to actualy get a good fine line between what truely is spam, and what isnt.

Ghah. I Know i have a message to present, but I'm probably not being clear.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

LCC has to stay because if it doesn't all the rubbish (spam/pointless crap etc) spills in to off-topic. This thread was merely a warning that its spilling over despite the obvious - that we have a forum dedicated to that sort of rubbish, which is LCC.

Anyway. Thanks mods. Perhaps i should work on being less hostile, same goes for many of us :)
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Indeed xDD
I'd like to apologize as well, for my rudeness in my first post. I didn't fully understand what you where saying, and saw it as a stab at AA, instead of what it really is. A helpful push xD;;
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

AA is [censored] over the top :)
I see a little silhouetto of a man...

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

josh wrote:LCC has to stay because if it doesn't all the rubbish (spam/pointless crap etc) spills in to off-topic. This thread was merely a warning that its spilling over despite the obvious - that we have a forum dedicated to that sort of rubbish, which is LCC.

Anyway. Thanks mods. Perhaps i should work on being less hostile, same goes for many of us :)
You've earned my respect. :)
SASSZAIN wrote:Indeed xDD
I'd like to apologize as well, for my rudeness in my first post. I didn't fully understand what you where saying, and saw it as a stab at AA, instead of what it really is. A helpful push xD;;
Good boy. 8)
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.