Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
rich
Newbie Otaku

Post by rich »

Avatars. Now how do I get one, I tried a few weeks ago and it wasn't working. So how do I do it ? I know it's normally the bad guys of the internet with no avatar from my experience. They are the ones that post links to forbidden web sites, argue constantly, being rude etc.
SASSZAIN

Re: Avatars.

Post by SASSZAIN »

I made a vid a while back.. Here

Have fun, just follow the same steps as shown, with your own pic.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

rich wrote:Avatars. Now how do I get one, I tried a few weeks ago and it wasn't working. So how do I do it ? I know it's normally the bad guys of the internet with no avatar from my experience. They are the ones that post links to forbidden web sites, argue constantly, being rude etc.
no their not u idiot if someone has a points to make they argue whether they have a display picture or not is irrelevant u are probably inexperienced thats y u dunno wat to do
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Wasnt this answered.. several times before, too?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Yes, Which makes me think I'll need to make a sticky thread about Avitars <,<
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

:P
whatevs.
So yeah though< i want help.
What should I put in the new thread besides the vid i made?
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

Your not gonna die if you dont have an Avatar.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!