Foums update

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Foums update

Post by webmaster »

Just updated the phpbb software, so if anything isn't working right please let me know.
SASSZAIN

Re: Foums update

Post by SASSZAIN »

not sure if it is related, but i'm noticing that in IE7 when you submiyt a post the title of the page turns from "absolute ANime * View topic whatevertheheckitis" to "#p1280336" the thingy at the end of the url.

Dunno if thats just me or whatever, but I noticed it.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

What template style are you using?
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I'm using Classic.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I looked into it and discovered that is an IE bug (or "feature") which should have nothing to do with the updated phpbb code.