Food section...? :D

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
MARS4
Mobile Suit Otaku

Food section...? :D

Post by MARS4 »

Maybe it's just because I'm hungry right now, but I think having a section for talking about food and sharing recipes or ideas and tips and discussing our favorite dishes would be a neat addition to this message board! Unless there is already one on here, and I'm completely oblivious to it. ._. But, people who wish to chat about that would probably go share recipes with one another from cook books and post that in the "Manga & Book Discussion" forum or food relating to the Cooking channel or Food network on the "Movies & TV Discussion" board. But I think it would be interesting to add a separate forum for a Food/Culinary Discussion. ^u^ Thanks for listening! <3
<3..*~Team Jacob or Team Edward. Seriously? I don't even have to think about it... I'm Team Damon. :] *~..<3
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
SASSZAIN

Re: Food section...? :D

Post by SASSZAIN »

Hmmm

I second this idea. noT sure if the inactivity of the forum will help it any, but who knows?!
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
dyjane
Baka Otaku

Post by dyjane »

wish you good luckI am pleased to share your happiness and sadnessnfl throwback jerseys
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Thirded.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

I love food.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Yamasachihiko
Master Otaku

Post by Yamasachihiko »

Forthified

Hmm how to make coconut curry tapenade with ze TOAST POINTS!

minus ze coconut
Kyo
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kyo »

Lol, this would be cool to have. Especially since about 90% of my day is spent eating so that means I would be able to post nonsense about what I'm currently eating all the time. haha. But then again....
"Split a piece of wood and I am there
Lift a stone & here you will find me"
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I don't really think we need an entire forum dedicated to this. Perhaps just a sticky thread?
Athos

Post by Athos »

A sticky thread would suffice and done: http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 50&t=34991
Member of the ModSquad 8)