Watch your anime on TV without DVDs with Nixeus' Fusion HD

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Watch your anime on TV without DVDs with Nixeus' Fusion HD

Post by webmaster »

Network media players allow you to put all of your audio and video content on a hard drive allowing you to watch them on your TV like you would a DVD. They are extremely convenient, giving you quick access to your entire media library without the hassle of messing around with the DVDs or plugging in your mp3 player to your stereo. Just put all your audio, video, and picture files on a hard drive and either attach it to the network media player or just stream it over your home network. If you have built up any kind of media library at all (and If you're an anime fan I'm sure you have), you really need to get one of these things.

There are a bunch of them out there on the market, and I've tried several, but it wasn't until recently that I found one that I would actually recommend for anime, and that's the Nixeus Fusion HD. Check out my review to learn more, as there's not much point in repeating it all here. There's a great deal going on at Comp-U-Plus where you get like $40 off the retail price plus free shipping. And note that I'm not advertising this for my benefit, as I don't get any money from those sales or anything. I just own the player and found it to be fantastic and highly recommend it.