What needs improving/fixing on Absolute Anime? Ideas anyone?

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
I've commented.
Visitor

What needs improving/fixing on Absolute Anime? Ideas anyone?

Post by I've commented. »

Does anything on Absolute Anime need improvement/fixing? Ideas anyone?
Yamasachihiko
Master Otaku

Re: What needs improving/fixing on Absolute Anime? Ideas any

Post by Yamasachihiko »

I think the site is really good imo, We the people just need to be more active on the site even more so us newer members. Instead of joining and making like five posts and quitting we need to keep posting new topics, posting polls etc.
I know people grow, have more stuff to do, jobs, education, but it still looks like new people would be joining all the time and that in its self would keep the site active.

Some may join and only make a few posts and then leave, that’s a given with any site. My speculation is if its not active here on AA newer members and visitors may be turned away buy the inactivity. If every registered user would come by at least once a week and make only five posts look how many new posts there would be each week! O_O

I know I’m really new especially when compared to veteran forum members but I don’t want to just leave AA I didn’t want it to become just the ruins of some beautiful anime metropolis from days gone by.

May Absolute Anime recapture its heights of activity and pass even those and reach new levels.
I've commented.
Visitor

[@ Yamasachihiko] I agree that Absolute Anime is a good site; and yes, sometimes people get busy with stuff. I've noticed the registry count at the bottom of the main page in the forums. Social activity can make Absolute Anime more popular. At this time, I'm not sure how the polls on Absolute Anime work, or even where they are. When people post, its usually either because they have something to post, or they're just posting random stuff, or they just want to post. Yes, Some people have been on Absolute Anime (registered or not) longer than other people. I remember that you were here on Absolute Anime even before you registered and made your screen-name blue. People come and people go, let's see what happens.
Yamasachihiko
Master Otaku

Re: What needs improving/fixing on Absolute Anime? Ideas any

Post by Yamasachihiko »

I think the option to make a poll is a selection that comes up when you start to make a new thread.But I think a visitor can only see the poll but can’t pick a choice, because I seem to remember before I registered my user name I couldn‘t vote on polls. The polls can also be closed by its creator to stop the votes, I think that may be how it works but I’m not certain.
I've commented.
Visitor

[@ Yamasachihiko] I'm still not sure how the polls on Absolute Anime work.