How To Become A Moderator

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku

Re: re: How To Become A Moderator

Post by Chibi1229 »

Evil Monkey wrote:gOOD LUCK Man errr

im never gonna get a chance of beign a mod here and i know it if try to be a mod im gonna get rejected by all mods cause im hated here like osama bin laden and i know it cause the webmaster after the mod crud e asks the other mods if that person is right for the job or not and i know how the mods are gonna react im sure of it completely=

TOTAL REJECTION :mrgreen:
not really WEBMASTER decides if u become a mod not the mods :D
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

re: How To Become A Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

Never lose fath in yourself. Im sure they prefer you to poor old Lightning Spike!!!!!
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku

Post by Chibi1229 »

good point kai :D
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Mr. FS, the reason you will never become a moderator is because you were the biggest flamer AA ever had.
Marina
Visitor

Post by Marina »

He did flame and spam in the past, but if he keep helping our mods, I think he will be one some day.

Apperently, being a mod is really hard work.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

It is frustrating at times.
Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

Locke wrote:It is frustrating at times.
Indeed. Mostly when you have a topic in a certain forum and them there comes a user opening the same damn topic in the same damn forum again and you ask youself "why the f+++ didn't he post in the existing topic :? " ? (that goes for me)

And whe everyone is complaining about your decisions and that there wrong and you have to undo your actions... I hate that >.<
Anner <3
\,,/
sweet_jenn
Visitor

Post by sweet_jenn »

Jay says some users on AA are annyoing and can cause uneccesary Harm to other users but he also says alot of users make alot of useless threads and should be put in check..thats some of the cause of all the spam that we see. Is it realy that hard to be a mod?
He once mentioned how there are way to many mods and how there only should be a select few but there is so many users on AA I guess..But when I come on there are like 4 or 5 mods so maybe he is right... :-k
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

sweet_jenn wrote:Jay says some users on AA are annyoing and can cause uneccesary Harm to other users but he also says alot of users make alot of useless threads and should be put in check..thats some of the cause of all the spam that we see. Is it realy that hard to be a mod?
He once mentioned how there are way to many mods and how there only should be a select few but there is so many users on AA I guess..But when I come on there are like 4 or 5 mods so maybe he is right... :-k
Shut up Jay. XD
sweet_jenn
Visitor

Post by sweet_jenn »

Locke wrote:
sweet_jenn wrote:Jay says some users on AA are annyoing and can cause uneccesary Harm to other users but he also says alot of users make alot of useless threads and should be put in check..thats some of the cause of all the spam that we see. Is it realy that hard to be a mod?
Shut up Jay. XD
:shock: Jay is right, There should only be like 15 mods on AA. Why would you tell him to shut up when I said that? lol :roll:
Ender
Uber Otaku

Post by Ender »

Ender wrote:I didn't know i wasn't active. Is logging on every 2 hours not active enough. :(
i didn't type this..somone edited it..
Happy holidays
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Are you serious? You did do that post a looooooong time ago. :?
...blue...
Ex-Moderator

Post by ...blue... »

jimmyjohnjames wrote:lol Read it again Ender.

"1 reason you may consider having another mod or 2 might be the fact that 4 of your current moderators aren't very active."

We have Noodles, Blue, Krystal Night, and Sakura Sagara.
yeah sorry about my lack of activity, its difficult for me to get online nowadays as my dumbass computer wont take any internet sefver i try and install... should be getting it sorted soon, but i shall be on more frequently during the week around christmas as i will be at my nans who has broadband!
...*The pleasure of a dream is that its a fantasy, if it happens it was never a dream*...
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

I can get on often, but I think my collegeg work is important too.
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
Xehanort
Visitor

Post by Xehanort »

The webmaster is one of the most smartist poeple I have met.
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

Furion wrote:The webmaster is one of the most smartist poeple I have met.
Being an [edited] won't get you anywhere. But yes. Webmaster tis quite smart.

It really helps for anyone applying to become a mod can really follow instructions. Its amazing how many candidates did it incorrect. [/b]
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥