Any more Tenchi Muyo?

The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku

Any more Tenchi Muyo?

Post by The Realist »

We're aleady seen 3 versions of the OAVs, The universe and Tokyo series. All 3 movies; Tenchi in love 1 & 2, including Daughter of Darkness. The spin off series, GXP. The Mihoshi special was already done along with Sasamis' own spinoff series. Which are Pretty Sammy, Magical Project S, and Sasami Magical Girl Club (Which is already in progress). With the mangas being completed already, does anyone think we will have any Tenchis' to watch?
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
Morphea
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Any more Tenchi Muyo?

Post by Morphea »

no.
I like Shaman King.
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by The Realist »

morphea wrote:no.
What makes you believe there will be no more Tenchi Muyo? No more spin offs of Sasami? Any more mangas?
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
Morphea
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Morphea »

I have no idea. I just don't think there's much more that they can do with it.
I like Shaman King.
Space Pirate Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Space Pirate Kid »

not even!

so much could be built on the concepts and ideas in the show...i dont why they didnt?! take away the comedic side of the show and u can see that the ideas and characters, races, weapons, bad guys, goddesess, everything else in it is so interesting.. idd love to learn more about washu, ryoko, yosho. there is defiatly so much that hasnt been finished. for a start they could finally end the pain and make tenchi tell ryoko he loves her!........*pant* *pant* whew...

so yeah there is still alot that could be done
jakle9999
Baka Otaku

Post by jakle9999 »

^ i agree whith you, i think they could so much more with the show, but what i dont want is to have to go threw a new "how they came to earth" story agin, and angin, and angin. they should just pick the one they like and flow with it.
i also agree with you last statment, but they bouth arready know that the other loves them, thats why i got pissed at the ppl who made tenchi in tokyo, needless to say but i got pretty sad for ryoko. but thats a diffrent stroy.
i think that if you wanna see more of it make your own story of it, use your immagination and then, maby if you want to see if you can get the plot coppywrited or somting so you can ask them to publish it, or just make a doujin site for tenchi muyo, or presure someone elce to.
ive got my own ideas for what should happen, i think their quite good, but they stop when the pencil hits the papper {i cant draw for [censored]}, if some one could draw {or i got a merical burst of talent} id make a site and tri to go through their.
if you relly want to see more,... REALLY,... find out how to email the creator, or the publisher to see if they will, but dont direct to Japanese ppl, try asking like: "Hey i love tenchi muyo, its full of good ideas, but i didnt like how it stopped without a definate concluson".
if you want to talk to me pls msg me at my yahoo { jakle9999@yahoo.com } or msn me at { PFjakle9999@hotmail.com } my name it "the babaloo bandit",
Space Pirate Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Space Pirate Kid »

haha that would be great except im so lazy! :o

ive always thought about writing my own fan fic, but im really more of a drawer.

you can check out some of my stuff here http://gigaslave.deviantart.com/