Question about Jimmy/Conan (Spoiler warning!)

Aoi Tsuki
Visitor

Question about Jimmy/Conan (Spoiler warning!)

Post by Aoi Tsuki »

One of my real life friends wants ot know if Jimmy ever gets his real body back, but I didn't know so I decided to come on here and ask. Can anyone tell me?
Mai

re: Question about Jimmy/Conan (Spoiler warning!)

Post by Mai »

they havent gotten that far into the series but rumors say he does and in the end he wins the girl
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Aoi Tsuki
Visitor

Post by Aoi Tsuki »

thanks, but do you know of any website where I can find out for sure? I don't wanna accidently lie to my friend :shock:
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

Ok, logically speaking. Conan does turn back into Jimmy "Permanently" (Some time in the series) and he and Rachel to get married and stuff.
*Conan Edogawa*
Visitor

Post by *Conan Edogawa* »

Conan does get his normal body back,after Heiji gives him beer,but it is only temporary.
Aoi Tsuki
Visitor

Re: re: Question about Jimmy/Conan (Spoiler warning!)

Post by Aoi Tsuki »

Thanks Conan, but that doesn't really help me much :(
Darkbear wrote:Ok, logically speaking. Conan does turn back into Jimmy "Permanently" (Some time in the series) and he and Rachel to get married and stuff.
are you making this up or is that really what happens? cuz it sounds kinda like you're making it up :?

this wouldn't be such a big deal to me except the friend who asked me also happens to be the guy I have a ginormous crush on :oops:
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

Ok, You just have to think of an extremely long-term movie. Everything always ends good in the end (Except for the movie Saw, if you seen Saw, totally disregard that ending) So obviously, Conan turns into Jimmy permanantly (Poor Genta, Mitsuhiko, and Ayumi) ... I dunno about them getting married, but I'm pretty sure that would happen

I mean - Crono and Marle got married on Chrono Trigger
Aoi Tsuki
Visitor

Post by Aoi Tsuki »

*sigh* can someone REALLY tell me? Cuz I happen to know that not all shows have a happy ending.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

My friend was reading about it on a website(I forgot which one)and said that he temporarely turns into Jimmy.
Aoi Tsuki
Visitor

Post by Aoi Tsuki »

*sigh* I guess that's gonna be the best answer I can give my friend..oh well, better than nothing.
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

Ok Ok, this is my best answer

When conan drinks Extremely hard Alcohol, he turns back into Jimmy for a short amount of time

Of course, Kaitou Kid likes to screw up Jimmy's life by immitating Jimmy's form (that bastard)
brainof7
Visitor

Post by brainof7 »

Darkbear wrote: I mean - Crono and Marle got married on Chrono Trigger
O ya sure, ruin the end of a video game for me that i happened to be playing... :x

the show already has more than 300 episdoes, so eventually they should. (only seen 3, 4 tomorrow, and 5 the next day, it will go up every week by 5. its on every morning during the weekdas when i can watch it...)
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

brainof7 wrote:
Darkbear wrote: I mean - Crono and Marle got married on Chrono Trigger
O ya sure, ruin the end of a video game for me that i happened to be playing... :x

the show already has more than 300 episdoes, so eventually they should. (only seen 3, 4 tomorrow, and 5 the next day, it will go up every week by 5. its on every morning during the weekdas when i can watch it...)
Gomen Nasai >.<!! I didn't know you were playing. I mean.. what were the odds? AWESOME GAME THOUGH! The be precise. the show has 397 episodes out.

398 is coming out May 16 (That's tomorrow xD)
399 is coming out May 23
400 is coming out May 30 (The name of this ep. is Ran's(Rachel's) Processed Suspicion. >.< I'm feeling the end of this series coming on!)
Takouji04
Visitor

Post by Takouji04 »

Darkbear wrote:Ok Ok, this is my best answer

When conan drinks Extremely hard Alcohol, he turns back into Jimmy for a short amount of time

Of course, Kaitou Kid likes to screw up Jimmy's life by immitating Jimmy's form (that bastard)
I remember that one, he does turn into Jimmy temporarily, but I was never able to see the 2nd part of the show #-o

I actually thought those were the last episodes... I realy don't know, but I'll find out soon!
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Question about Jimmy/Conan (Spoiler warning!)

Post by ccppfan »

look Conan turns back into Jimmy when he has a cold and drinks sake at the same time but it's temparaley (how do you spell that word again??) stuff and he has a cold anyways so it's pretty weak stuff...
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!