I heard some bad news!!!!!!

*Conan Edogawa*
Visitor

I heard some bad news!!!!!!

Post by *Conan Edogawa* »

I heard that they were taking Case Closed off of Adult Swim!!!!
Mai

re: I heard some bad news!!!!!!

Post by Mai »

ummm..that already happened
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

The new season was supposed to show this month....I think....which means that it won't happen!!!
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I heard that they were going to show a round of re-runs,and then remove it completely.
gal powr
Visitor

Post by gal powr »

I heard that it would be coming back in April or May. The reason that they canceled it was because they're making up new episodes of Case Closed. I also heard that the reason why it's canceled is that they don't want to bore everyone with the reruns! sob!Jimmy Kudo!!! I LOVE U! Marry me! I LOVE U! :cry: jimmy, re-rooh! go jimmy go!
Aoi Tsuki
Visitor

Post by Aoi Tsuki »

Unless I'm very much mistaken, Case Closed was actually removed for a while so that Wolf's Rain could be played. In spring it will be back with new episodes. <3
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

You guys are so unaware, this is what's happening

Adult Swim took off Case Closed OBVIOUSLY because they only bought 50 episodes, played them, reran most of them, and people somewhat don't like reruns (I really didn't mind 8) ). And to also play Wolf's Rain, and Big O, and crap.

They're getting about 60-70 more episodes to run. and that should be around April or May. I dunno exactly when, but some time around Spring.

But no, they aren't going to show only re-runs... and then take it off. But if I'm wrong, I'll just download, so I don't really care. :mrgreen:
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Re: I heard some bad news!!!!!!

Post by ccppfan »

I LUV U CASE CLOSED!!!!!! U R SO NEAT!!!!! I LUV U NOW AND I WILL LUV U 4EVER!! *kiss*
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

I have a remedy for this: Buy the DVDs. In fact Funimation has just released season 1 via box set, and season 2 is on its way.
linkroxmysox2008
Baka Otaku

Post by linkroxmysox2008 »

I LOVE Case Closed! And, it pains me to say, but it no longer airs, and won't air again unless we, the fans, do something! :shock: Hey, reader, could you sign the petition to get it back on adult swim? It's actually a poll on quizopolis... Here's the address go and sign PLEEEAAAASE! [-o<

http://www.quizopolis.com/poll.php?pollid=4538