I love Case Closed!

Visitor

Post by Guest »

LOL , Finally someone that's as much as a fanatic as I am!!!!!!!!! This shows the greatest!!! (I wish I could have a Detective Conan Avatar :cry: ))
J.Kudo
Visitor

Post by J.Kudo »

Uh... yah... I'm here :-( I don't like to be blatantly forgotten :-(... (Jk)

Yah the show is great...
Visitor

Post by Guest »

You know what? I'm gonna make a poll for the fellow CC Fans!
Kilala07
Visitor

Post by Kilala07 »

i love this show too! i watch it every night its on! dont you think hes so cute n kid forM! with those huge glasses! loL! :D
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I liked last nights episode. and conan is AWESOMER than Jimmy
Beibei
Visitor

Post by Beibei »

I prefer Jimmy...but then I am a teenaged girl. Ha.

Ok, in obsession stakes, two years ago, nobody could beat me regarding Conan obsession. EVERYBODY knew I was obsessed with Conan. It was all I talked about, all the time. I related everything to Conan. I'd see some windows, and say 'oh those windows look like the windows in Shinichi's house' or I'd constantly ask biology teachers/parents about apoptosis and stuff like that and I wanted to know exactly what 'qing yi se' is re. mahjong etc... I was absolutely crazy. I watched the episodes so much most of my oldest Conan VCDs don't play any more. I over-watched them!!! I keep on asking my dad to get me a new 1-105 pack but he hasn't bothered yet. I've watched up to what's been released in China on VCD (around 210 episodes I think)
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Beibei wrote:I prefer Jimmy...but then I am a teenaged girl. Ha.

Ok, in obsession stakes, two years ago, nobody could beat me regarding Conan obsession. EVERYBODY knew I was obsessed with Conan. It was all I talked about, all the time. I related everything to Conan. I'd see some windows, and say 'oh those windows look like the windows in Shinichi's house' or I'd constantly ask biology teachers/parents about apoptosis and stuff like that and I wanted to know exactly what 'qing yi se' is re. mahjong etc... I was absolutely crazy. I watched the episodes so much most of my oldest Conan VCDs don't play any more. I over-watched them!!! I keep on asking my dad to get me a new 1-105 pack but he hasn't bothered yet. I've watched up to what's been released in China on VCD (around 210 episodes I think)

lol, I'm like the same way.. except for I'm not as lucky as you as far as watching 210 episodes goes
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Wow jesus people calm down...theres more to come from case closed.I read an article that they're releasin 70 more episodes in december.So far Case Close has over 400eps.Even more than DBGT!
Visitor

Post by Guest »

70 MORE EPSSS ARE YOU [censored] SERIOUS!! HOLY [censored]!!! :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .. you made me cuss
Ultimate Demon
Visitor

Post by Ultimate Demon »

ARE YOU [censored] SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? I can't wait! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I LOVE CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so godly! 8)
sanoska25
Visitor

Post by sanoska25 »

but didn't they just take it off what are they taking off next
Visitor

Post by Guest »

YEAH, they took it off, and they replaced it with Wolf'f Rain. They also replaced Lupin III for Witch Hunter Robin.

I reckon, though, that Case Closed should be on around.. .January.. that's my guess.

Nonetheless, I know Case Closed will be back IT HAS TO COME BACK!!!! :x :x :x
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Why did they cancell the show?
Visitor

Post by Guest »

i HATE wolfs rain because it replaced Case Closed
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Case closed rocks but why did they cancell it for wolfs rain someone tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I am pissed)
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Opening theme: it was the first new century in 100 years and when i felt like i should cry i laughed away my tears

Closing theme: Its just my imagination
asort of empty concentration
while i fiddle with my fingers and take a sip of luke warm tea
lets walk lightly to the infectious
rythm of th cool bossa nova
and myrad puzzle peices are here for me