Let's kill time!

gal powr
Visitor

Let's kill time!

Post by gal powr »

I know, I know. Cruddy subject, huh? :wink: Well, let's cut to the chase. I got this great idea. Let's kill time by making up Case Closed summaries! (Yes, u get to name the episodes too!) We get to make up different episodes! Make'm as gruesome, as romantic, as mysterious as u want!

Warning:
This thing is off limits after Case Closed airs again!
Visitor

re: Let's kill time!

Post by Guest »

Ok....but me and my friend have already been doing it for a while over the instant messanger....hee hee!Let's call this one:Jimmy's Truth Revealed!
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Rchel,Conan,and Richard(mostly Conan) have solved another mystery,when Conan begins to feel the tingling-bone melting sensation when he's changing back to Jimmy."Oh,no....not now!"he thinks."Uhh...Rachel....I'm going to the restroom,be right back ok?"he said."Ok,hurry back,Conan"Rachel says,as Conan stumbles into the restroom.Conan goes into one of the stalls,and falls to his knees because of the pain."Argh!Ahh"he screams because of the pain spreading throughout his body.
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

Eh, jee, Why am I doing this! :?

(I'd like to be a part, but this is too sudden, you should at least wait a few posts... )
Visitor

Post by Guest »

(I know I should wait,but I don't want to!btw I spelled Rachel wrong....ehehehehe)Conan clutches his wrist to try to ease the pain,but it doesn't work.He is unable to see straight,and is partially unconcious.His is taking in raspy,quick breaths as the drug begins to wear off."aah!"he yells.He grabs onto the rim of the toilet,trying to pull himself back up.He loses strength,and becomes unconscious completely.Meanwhile,Rachel is beginning to wonder where Conan is."What's taking him so long?"She looks at her watch."Dad,go check on Conan,please."Rachel says. "Whatever,"Richard says,his hangover getting the best of him.He walks into the restroom,and gasps,and runs out clumsily."Ra_Rachel!"he gasps out. "What is it,is Conan okay?"she asks,waiting for a reply."Jimmy's in there!"he says,finally catching his breath."Jimmy?!"she yells,and without thinking,runs into the restoom.
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

(I feel like a total moron doing this, but I will anyway.. cuz in a way, it sorta sounds fun)

*Jimmy, holding his heart, his heart still burning from the change. He stands there, limping, and slowly looks toward Rachel*... Ra...Rachel...?
Visitor

Post by Guest »

"Jimmy,are you ok?"she says,holding back tears of joy,and worry."I-I'm fine....just f-fine,"he says,still a little weak from changing back."Where's Conan?"She asks,worried that something terrible happened to him."Umm...that's a long story," he says, "because I was Conan..."he turns away,grieving that he had to keep a secret from her."What do you mean by that?"Rachel asks,curious as to why he said something like that.
"Well...remember when we went to the amusement park,and solved the mystery,well later that night,I was drugged by the black organization,and turned into a kid. I had to keep my identity a secret,because if they found out you knew....they.....would probably kill you,Rachel.That's why I used the name Conan Edogawa so my true identity wouldn't be reveald."
Visitor

Post by Guest »

"So....you were Conan?"she asks. "Yes....and I'm sorry I had to keep a secret from you Rachel....I just couldn't risk you getting killed....or hurt at all....and after they killed or hurt you,then they would come after me..."Jimmy replies,trying to hold back tears of grief.
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

*Looks at Jimmy suspiciously* ... Are you Conan trying to play a prank on me! If you are, it's not funny *Runs up to Jimmy and shoves* You haven't any idea of how I feel!!! You're always gone! You're so cold! *She starts crying on his shoulder* "Ra... Rachel, i- I'm not faking... I'm telling you, I'm Conan. The last thing I wanna do is hurt you Rachel"
B-But.. why... why did I see you and both Conan at the same time, and there was a time where I was talking to Jimmy, and you were right there, watching me. I don't understand."
echii
Visitor

Post by echii »

i got a question ya'll know how many episodes case close has.
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

i dont even no
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

They currently have 392 episodes, and they are working on more

They are also working on their ninth movie (damn! I forgot the freaking name! :x )
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

:lol:
Finally! :wink:
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

finally what?

Oh.. and btw- the name of the 9th movie is called

Strategy Above the Depths
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Let's kill time!

Post by ccppfan »

hey u r off topic all of u
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Let's kill time!

Post by ccppfan »

Jimmy: Well, uh...
Rachel: Who knows about this?
Jimmy: *gulp* well, uh, Doc, Mom and Dad, Harley and *gulp* Anita.
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!