Case Closed Manga!

Azarath_Gen
Master Otaku

Case Closed Manga!

Post by Azarath_Gen »

The anime was canceled I think from Adult Swim because they claimed it had low ratings so I had to read the manga. I don't know when but I'm trying to read the ending to see when Conan will turn to Jimmy again!
evil_neko
Newbie Otaku

Re: Case Closed Manga!

Post by evil_neko »

I've read one of the manga's but never really kept with it, i really like it though, if you find out if conan turns back into jimmy message me and tll me! haha
*Naomi*
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

I hate to break it to you, but no one's gonna know when Conan turns back to Jimmy for a long time. The manga is still running in Japan, and just made it up to volume 50. So far, Viz Media has published up to 23. I know it sounds like alot, but trust me, the manga is so good. I am in fact re-reading it. I'm up to vol. 6, and I have vols. 1-11. I even have the first three DVDs. I think it is quite a good series. Its a shame it got low ratings on Adult Swim. In Japan, Detective Conan (the anime is still running too)as well as One Piece, are ranking higher than Naruto Shippuuden, which according to Viz Media, is "the most popular anime". Maybe in America. That just goes to show how different the two countries are.
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

Pokemon, Conan, The Prince of Tennis (Jap. only) and Tales of Symphonia RULE!!!!!
2 bad I didn't get to buy any Conan or Prince of Tennis stuff in Japan...
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

There is always ebay to find Japanese imported stuff. I like Pokemon too, couldn't get into Prince of Tennis though, sorry. But its nice to find someone who likes those two anime.
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

^^ Yeah me too
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!