Which is your favorite episode of the following

Which is your fav ep. out of the following?

conan is Kidnapped
14%
Richard's Class reunion (Pt. 1 & 2)
43%
Timebomb Express
7%
The Big Shrink
7%
Kidnapped: Amy
7%
No Immunity for the Diplomat (Pt. 1 & 2)
7%
The disappearing act
14%

Total votes: 14

Visitor

Which is your favorite episode of the following

Post by Guest »

I like Conan is Kidnapped (and I like Richard's class Reunion :lol: )

I also like The Disappearing Act.

If your ep. isn't listed, just go with the one you like best of the following.
J.Kudo
Visitor

Post by J.Kudo »

I liked Amy:Kidnaped the most. It was funny, especially the second time around :-).
Visitor

Post by Guest »

All the Kidnapped eps were good ^^ . The end was funny. But I don't like that solar powered skate board (that has to be the gayest gadget Conan has)
Ashley Kudo
Visitor

Post by Ashley Kudo »

i like No Immunity for the Diplomat (Pt. 1 & 2) cause it was funny and it was the introuction of Harley Heartwell *what a cuttie* anyways i didn't see part one but i did see part two and i liked the part when jimmy was going to drink that vocka and rachel caught him and after that they Adult Swim put it back to the first espoide again bummer well i was lucky that someone was taping it for me (i don't have cable so i have to get someone to tape it for me sigh)

i got vol one of the dvd and i can't wait of adult swim show the espoide when they introduce Kaito Kid *hes cute too* which it will be later on in espoide 77 it think.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Yeah, Conan grows any immunity to Vodka, and can only drink Sake after no immunity for the diplomat (Otherwise, when he tries to drink the alcohol the 2nd time, and Rachel catches him, he would of only gotten drunk)
Beibei
Visitor

Post by Beibei »

Actually, it wasn't vodka, it's bai gan jiu, a chinese spirit.

It was a mixture of having a cold AND the alcohol that made him grow back. By the later episodes, he can more or less control his growing up thing. E.g. in Movie 7, he induces a cold using a pill, drinks some of the spirits and bam! Shinichi.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

-_- I wish I had the movies
sanoska25
Visitor

Post by sanoska25 »

richard class reunion was my favorite ep because richard actually solved a case almost all by him self
sanoska25
Visitor

Post by sanoska25 »

Ashley Kudo wrote:
i got vol one of the dvd and i can't wait of adult swim show the espoide when they introduce Kaito Kid *hes cute too* which it will be later on in espoide 77 it think.

who is Kaito Kid jimmys brother :lol:
Stone Tears
Visitor

Post by Stone Tears »

I liked the episode where Conan is kidnapped, and No Immunity for the Diplomate (part 1 & 2.)
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Seems like we have quite the variety :shock:
dark_dragon
Visitor

Post by dark_dragon »

My favorite episode is Richard's Class reunion part 1 and 2.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

perv...
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Which is your favorite episode of the following

Post by ccppfan »

aww I dunno if you watcthed this ep but it's neat. IT"S REALLY AN EPISODE!!!!!! IT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!
okay see Satou is at her house waiting for someone (apparently she chose a picture of a man and she needs to see him) and first an old man comes and Satou freaks out. Then the old man brings out... Officer Shiatori?! Satou freaks out even more. At the same time Yumi is telling Conan, Rachel and Serena about what's happening and says that if they start talking 'bout marrige she'll call Tagaki to [save] her (Conan calls her a monster XD) as Tagaki is in love with Satou. Conan and co. go in th room next to Satou's and is :shock:ed to find that Satou has agreed that if Tagaki doesn't come before sunset she'll marry Shiatori (O_o) And Tagaki solves a case (thanks to Conan) and rushes to [save] Satou. And then when Shiatori and Satou are about to kiss Conan and someone-or-other (Conan says he's a teacher) pretends to be Tagaki while Tagaki is hurrying to the house. then Satou runs out of the house and sees Tagaki (who actually jusy arrived) and drove off with him.

cool ep, eh?
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

whew that was tiring
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

P.S. I think it was called, I dunno, Metropolian Police Officer Love Story 4 Part 1 & 2.