moonlight sonata murder case pt. 2

brainof7
Visitor

moonlight sonata murder case pt. 2

Post by brainof7 »

I didnt get to see this one, but i saw the first. can someone tell me what happened?
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Re: moonlight sonata murder case pt. 2

Post by asdfsdf »

brainof7 wrote:I didnt get to see this one, but i saw the first. can someone tell me what happened?
1. YOU HAVE TO FREAKING SEE THIS ONE!
2. The second part comes on Sunday at 5:30 AM (PST)... So I don't think you missed it yet.

DO NOT MISS THIS EPISODE!
brainof7
Visitor

re: moonlight sonata murder case pt. 2

Post by brainof7 »

It said it came on already, and i cant... im at a house with no cable. TV tome didnt help at all iether.
Mai

Post by Mai »

hmmm,well maybe you can download the episode from some where. but im not too sure if thety have eps to downlao yet for CC. :|
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Re: re: moonlight sonata murder case pt. 2

Post by asdfsdf »

Mai wrote:hmmm,well maybe you can download the episode from some where. but im not too sure if thety have eps to downlao yet for CC. :|
Like I said, you have to see it. Very dramatic ending ... this one

Anywho, about the downloads of CC. I dunno about downloading Case Closed (Except for I found the first episode in English off of a P2P progam called Areslite). But I most definately know some websites where you can dl the Japanese version of Case Closed, which is entitled Detective Conan, as everyone should know that already.

Here are some links

http://www.anime-conan.net (1-78 currently ~Good Subs~ ~.Avi Files~ ~Hard Subs~)
http://xevious.homeip.net:6969 (76-155 currently ~Crap Subs~ ~.Ogm files~ ~Soft Subs~)
http://www.koyukix.net/knkf/ (165-179 currently ~Good Subs~ ~.Avi Files~ ~Hard Subs~)
http://www.boxtorrents.com (eps. 1-50 tooken from AConan, Movies 1-8. Subs and files vary)

Ok, just from my perspective, .ogm files are bad, .avi files are good. Soft Subs are good, and Hard subs are bad. btw. Currently means that all of these sites are still bustin' a serious move on episodes. AConan is really slow on releases. KNKF is quite fast, and Xevious is really fast, for the most part, at least.
Kazuha
Visitor

Post by Kazuha »

You've got to see this one! XD
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

Kazuha wrote:You've got to see this one! XD
LOL! we're all rude. Brainof7 asked us what happens in this episode, yet none of us tell the poor fellow <.<''
brainof7
Visitor

Post by brainof7 »

ya!

tv tome didnt help, they only ahve a synopsis, and i already knew it was the doctor girl. I read and watch to much mystery, lets see...

used to watch the old KND episodes with stuff l;ike that on it

used to watch Fillmore

reads tons of agatha christie books

watches case closed

invents murders

as you see, i can tell without evidence usually. i just know through some random remark (sort of like hercule poirot, or how conan peices together random conversation to figure things out)
koribabyonln
Visitor

Post by koribabyonln »

brainof7, you have totally got to see this episode. i would tell you what happens but totally can't. my memory is totally wacked. i can't remember short term things so i really don't remember how long i've been on this computer, but from the imprints on my leg from this chair, i think it may have been a little while. still, the only thing i can remember is that the guy killed his family and played his crazy song as his house burned down around him, but i think that fact was already known. hmm... :-k anyway, i'm not sure but i think it was the docter woman that kept killing everyone. oh just remembered something..... the doctor woman turned out to be a doctor man who if i remember correctly (highly doutful) was the crack head's son who stayed on the island for a reason i don't remember....... :-k anyway, he also played the song as the house burned down again just as his father had. how conan solved this mystery,......yeah, don't remember. but still, you might want to just try and catch the episode yourself. go to adultswim.com and check the programming schedule to see when it's coming back on. best advice i can give you. anyway, i'm out, peace
Yuna Skylar
Visitor

Post by Yuna Skylar »

that was the best case closed eps. ever! :wink:
The Dark Knight
Visitor

Post by The Dark Knight »

This episode was definately my favorite. I had no clue who did it. I also liked the one with Conan on the Cruise Ship. I think it was called Smooth Sailing Pt.1and2.
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

Final Survivor wrote:This episode was definately my favorite. I had no clue who did it. I also liked the one with Conan on the Cruise Ship. I think it was called Smooth Sailing Pt.1and2.
Most multiple parts are good ^^;;. also liked smooth sailing. it was actually the first episode(s) I've ever watched of Case Closed, and look at me now! W00!
[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

The one who did it is the fat guy...<=/...Yes,it was the chunky monkey...He used Serina with the little dart watch and changed to her voice with his bow tie...Then he talked about how some girl named Emily died and bla bla bla the whole nine yards ^_^...That's basicly it...Hope I made a big help in clearing it out...
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Isane Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Isane Kotetsu »

freaky :twisted:
And so, the lion fell in love with the lamb :heartbeat:
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

wasn't it some crazed mainiac who wanted to kill Rachel? Wasn't it the fat guy who was the culprit? Didn't we finnd out that he isn't fat anyways-he put the victim's head under his shirt to make everyone think so??? Isn't it that ep?!

p.s. If it's not, I remember Rachel playing the piano. Is that it? (she's good, by the way) :)
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
Azuma Takara
Rookie Otaku

Post by Azuma Takara »

I thought it was so freakin awesome!!!!!!!