end of the show

shinobi88
Visitor

end of the show

Post by shinobi88 »

I have an Idea for a series fanale of Detective Conan.

Ok Jimmy Kudo is runnig from the Black Org (he never Changed Back). Then The police, Black Ops and Interpol, Had Destroy the org. But The Black Ops want him and Rachel Dead for treason. So They Fake their Deaths by a "Car Bomb". But The Had Faked it and went To anther Country To Start a new Life. Until he call upon again
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Re: end of the show

Post by asdfsdf »

shinobi88 wrote:I have an Idea for a series fanale of Detective Conan.

Ok Jimmy Kudo is runnig from the Black Org (he never Changed Back). Then The police, Black Ops and Interpol, Had Destroy the org. But The Black Ops want him and Rachel Dead for treason. So They Fake their Deaths by a "Car Bomb". But The Had Faked it and went To anther Country To Start a new Life. Until he call upon again
Nice. This is what I think/ What I want to happen.

Conan doesn't change back, but the organization figures him out. The syndicate finds Kudou, and tries to kill him. Of course Rachel/Ran is there at the time. The organization Shoots Ran right there. Causing her a slow and painful death (In front of Conan... what a pity). The syndicate laughs, and leaves Conan to weep in his own sorrow. Oh yeah, and Conan never gets the chance to tell Ran that he's Shinichi. That's how it ends (It doesn't tell you what happens to Kogorou or Conan, since all anime just ends like... BLAM! you know?)
Nigai
Visitor

re: end of the show

Post by Nigai »

Though that would suck butt, that would be an awesome ending. Sorta like Cowboy Bebop but not.
shinobi88
Visitor

Post by shinobi88 »

2nd ending:

Conan/Jimmy Finds out that Serena's company is the Organization. And He has to fight the company then He cange back by a formula. But before he Changes Back Rachel finds out and kisses him. But Rachel is not the only one but the Detective Leage finds out about it
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Re: re: end of the show

Post by asdfsdf »

shinobi88 wrote:2nd ending:

Conan/Jimmy Finds out that Serena's company is the Organization. And He has to fight the company then He cange back by a formula. But before he Changes Back Rachel finds out and kisses him. But Rachel is not the only one but the Detective Leage finds out about it
Ok ok ok. Sorry, I question that. FIRST! A meuseum wouldn't disguise theirselves as a meuseum with a crapload of expensive stuff JUST so they can go around blackmailing and killing people.
koribabyonln
Visitor

Post by koribabyonln »

ok i musta missed a whole lotta mess cuz you people lost me from the first suggested ending. questions: who are serena, black org, black ops, interpol, and kogorou? is ran supposed to be racheal? and isn't shinichi conan in japanese? will someone please explaion to me what the :-# you people are talking about. i was banned from anime for a while bcuz of my nonstop watching but dang, how much could i have missed? please inform miss lost and confused here(aka me!)
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Re: re: end of the show

Post by asdfsdf »

koribabyonln wrote:ok i musta missed a whole lotta mess cuz you people lost me from the first suggested ending. questions: who are serena, black org, black ops, interpol, and kogorou? is ran supposed to be racheal? and isn't shinichi conan in japanese? will someone please explaion to me what the :-# you people are talking about. i was banned from anime for a while bcuz of my nonstop watching but dang, how much could i have missed? please inform miss lost and confused here(aka me!)
Ok Sista. I'ma give you the WHOLE layout here

Serena Sebastian: (Sonoko Suzuki in Japanese version) Rachel Moore's best friend.
Black Organization : (Syndicate) The organization that made Jimmy (Shinichi) Conan with their APTX 4869... (Which is made my Sherry Miyano (Shiho Miyano in Japanese version)
Interpol: Nandate!!!
Kogorou Mouri : This is Richard Moore's Japanese name. When talking to Me (Darkbear) You're going to have to get used to the Japanese names. I use them a lot.
Ran Mouri: Yes, this is Rachel's Japanese name.
Shinichi Kudou : This is the Japanese name for Jimmy Kudou. But in a sense, you are wrong. Conan Edogawa's name in the Japanese version is, in fact, Conan Edogawa.

If there's anything that you find vague, ambiguous, or incoherant, please tell me. I think I made all of this quite clear though. =;
Neklof
Visitor

Post by Neklof »

Interpol: www dot interpol dot int

Edogawa Ranpo: famous Japanese mystery author (I'm sure that's been said in these forums somewhere before, right?)[/b]
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

here's an ending:

Conan's in the Doc's house trying to find the drug's antidote. Harley stands behind him, arms crossed. Anita types on the computer and smiles. She shows the antidote to the others and says, "Look, Kudo, here you go." Conan looks at her, eyes wide. He takes the antidote without delay and falls on the floor. The next day, Rachel comes to visit the Doc and sees Jimmy lying in bed, sweating. She rushes over and crys as she lies her head on his shoulder. She said, "Oh Jimmy. I know everything. There IS no Conan Edogawa, is there?" Jimmy sat up and said, "You knew?! Since when did you know?! :shock:" "Since this morning," replied Rachel. "I overheard you talking to the Doc when I got up."
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

Well that about sums it up except for the fact that I didn't mention Rachel fighting Harley, Doc, Anita (would she?), Vivian and Booker (she'll have to go to America to do that.) :twisted: That means KICKING THEIR BUTTS. except for Harley, that is. He knows kendo. :D
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!