Who's gonna play the game?!

Neklof
Visitor

Who's gonna play the game?!

Post by Neklof »

I found out they're making a card game! That's so cool! I can't wait to play it.

Who do you want to play as?
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Re: Who's gonna play the game?!

Post by asdfsdf »

Neklof wrote:I found out they're making a card game! That's so cool! I can't wait to play it.

Who do you want to play as?
Hmm. I played a Card Game online.. it was like Poker or something. And I know that there's Trading Cards.

What exactly type of game is it? Do you know? I'm surprised I haven't heard about this. o.0
Neklof
Visitor

re: Who's gonna play the game?!

Post by Neklof »

It's at caseclosedtcg dot com

It will be on sale soon, I think. You make a team of detectives and a team of criminals. Your detectives solve cases and you use criminals to stop the other player from solving cases before you can.

I want to play with the detective boys, I hope they're a good team.
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Re: re: Who's gonna play the game?!

Post by asdfsdf »

Neklof wrote:It's at caseclosedtcg dot com

It will be on sale soon, I think. You make a team of detectives and a team of criminals. Your detectives solve cases and you use criminals to stop the other player from solving cases before you can.

I want to play with the detective boys, I hope they're a good team.
sorta coo.
Kazuha
Visitor

re: Who's gonna play the game?!

Post by Kazuha »

Hm.. my friend showed me this in a magazine she has. I don't know much about it. =_=
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Re: re: Who's gonna play the game?!

Post by asdfsdf »

Kazuha wrote:Hm.. my friend showed me this in a magazine she has. I don't know much about it. =_=
Neither do I. Isn't that some crazy news? Me... not knowing something of the Case Closed/Detective conan topic.... hmm.. something's going on.
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Who's gonna play the game?!

Post by ccppfan »

yeah well see I heard that Kazuha became Katie and that's natrual as Kazuha is a Japanese name anyways and everyone else but Conan has an English name already IT ISN'T FAIR!!!!!! *stops for breath*
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!