Page 1 of 1

Eri Kisaki (Eva Kaden)

Posted: Jul 02, 2005 2:39pm
by shinobi88
Can somebody tell me about her?
d it a discussion thread

re: Eri Kisaki (Eva Kaden)

Posted: Jul 04, 2005 3:12pm
by asdfsdf
Eri Kisaki

Eri is Ran's mom (As you should know) She left Kogorou/Richard because of his passion for hot ladies. LOL! Anyway, after they were divorced she left Beika, and settled into Osaka (The same town where Hattori Heiji/ Harley Hartwell lives)

That's basically her. There's more I could tell you , but it would be spoiling the 2nd movie, so I'll leave it out.

Re: re: Eri Kisaki (Eva Kaden)

Posted: Jul 05, 2005 2:09am
by shinobi88
Darkbear wrote:Eri Kisaki

Eri is Ran's mom (As you should know) She left Kogorou/Richard because of his passion for hot ladies. LOL! Anyway, after they were divorced she left Beika, and settled into Osaka (The same town where Hattori Heiji/ Harley Hartwell lives)

That's basically her. There's more I could tell you , but it would be spoiling the 2nd movie, so I'll leave it out.


come on tell me

Re: re: Eri Kisaki (Eva Kaden)

Posted: Jul 06, 2005 9:09pm
by asdfsdf
shinobi88 wrote:
Darkbear wrote:Eri Kisaki

Eri is Ran's mom (As you should know) She left Kogorou/Richard because of his passion for hot ladies. LOL! Anyway, after they were divorced she left Beika, and settled into Osaka (The same town where Hattori Heiji/ Harley Hartwell lives)

That's basically her. There's more I could tell you , but it would be spoiling the 2nd movie, so I'll leave it out.


come on tell me


I would... but you know, the spoiler sign.. just makes people wanna look, and their ego takes over from there, so I can't say.

Re: re: Eri Kisaki (Eva Kaden)

Posted: Jul 06, 2005 11:35pm
by shinobi88
Darkbear wrote:
shinobi88 wrote:
Darkbear wrote:Eri Kisaki

Eri is Ran's mom (As you should know) She left Kogorou/Richard because of his passion for hot ladies. LOL! Anyway, after they were divorced she left Beika, and settled into Osaka (The same town where Hattori Heiji/ Harley Hartwell lives)

That's basically her. There's more I could tell you , but it would be spoiling the 2nd movie, so I'll leave it out.


come on tell me


I would... but you know, the spoiler sign.. just makes people wanna look, and their ego takes over from there, so I can't say.


well PM me Then

Re: re: Eri Kisaki (Eva Kaden)

Posted: Jul 07, 2005 5:58pm
by asdfsdf
shinobi88 wrote:
Darkbear wrote:
shinobi88 wrote:
Darkbear wrote:Eri Kisaki

Eri is Ran's mom (As you should know) She left Kogorou/Richard because of his passion for hot ladies. LOL! Anyway, after they were divorced she left Beika, and settled into Osaka (The same town where Hattori Heiji/ Harley Hartwell lives)

That's basically her. There's more I could tell you , but it would be spoiling the 2nd movie, so I'll leave it out.


come on tell me


I would... but you know, the spoiler sign.. just makes people wanna look, and their ego takes over from there, so I can't say.


well PM me Then


Gosh! Can't you just watch the movie!!?? Okay...

Re: re: Eri Kisaki (Eva Kaden)

Posted: Jul 15, 2005 4:22pm
by Queen Serenity
Darkbear wrote:Gosh! Can't you just watch the movie!!??


Yeah, shinobi does the exact same things on the Sailor Moon forums. She just asks about it persistently, about the characters, plot, ect. It's all for her stupid Case Closed/Sailor Moon fanfics.

Shinobi, can you just freakin' watch the series?!

Re: re: Eri Kisaki (Eva Kaden)

Posted: Jul 15, 2005 10:23pm
by asdfsdf
Queen Serenity wrote:
Darkbear wrote:Gosh! Can't you just watch the movie!!??


Yeah, shinobi does the exact same things on the Sailor Moon forums. She just asks about it persistently, about the characters, plot, ect. It's all for her stupid Case Closed/Sailor Moon fanfics.

Shinobi, can you just freakin' watch the series?!


Can't blame Shinobi though. He's learning the characters from the best ... DarkbearX <-- w00p!

Re: Eri Kisaki (Eva Kaden)

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 4:34am
by ccppfan
ahem stop this nonsense you're not talking about Eva!!!

Eva is Rachel's mom. She left her husband and daughter because [stupid] Richard keeps wooing girls (hmph). Her cooking is TERRIBLE, HORRIFIC AND DISGUSTING. she likes Zicoba chocolate. She has a car. She does not agree with Rachel and Jimmy getting married (XD). She is an old competitor of Vivian Kudo in high school.

that's all I remember. go to wikipedia and you'll find the rest.