fill me in

halo
Ramen Slurping Otaku

fill me in

Post by halo »

can some one help me, i really like the anime cased closed, but i didnt get to see how the teen got turned into a boy and why can u help me?
I'm living in a dream from which I'll never wake up.
darkearthgoddess
Visitor

re: fill me in

Post by darkearthgoddess »

It was some type of poison in a pill that the 2 bad guys gave him. That was mean't to kill him but instead turned him into a boy.
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Re: fill me in

Post by asdfsdf »

halo wrote:can some one help me, i really like the anime cased closed, but i didnt get to see how the teen got turned into a boy and why can u help me?
Okay, first... Rachel and Jimmy went to Tropical Land (The name of the Theme Park they were at). Someone gets murdered, Jimmy solves quickly. Okay, then Jimmy notices the Vodka giving some guy a video of him smuggling drugs for money. Gin sneaks behind Jimmy, wacks him over the head with a baseball bat. Jimmy lays half unconscious, Gin gives Jimmy the APTX-4869 (The pill that made Jimmy...Conan).

that's my narration of the whole episode.
shinobi88
Visitor

Post by shinobi88 »

Darkbear wrote:
halo wrote:can some one help me, i really like the anime cased closed, but i didnt get to see how the teen got turned into a boy and why can u help me?
Okay, first... Rachel and Jimmy went to Tropical Land (The name of the Theme Park they were at). Someone gets murdered, Jimmy solves quickly. Okay, then Jimmy notices the Vodka giving some guy a video of him smuggling drugs for money. Gin sneaks behind Jimmy, wacks him over the head with a baseball bat. Jimmy lays half unconscious, Gin gives Jimmy the APTX-4869 (The pill that made Jimmy...Conan).

that's my narration of the whole episode.
Spoiler
Show
Here's what really happend. Jimmy saw a large unit Called Metal Gear. But Vodka had knocked him out. But along with The Metal Gear..He saw Shikon Jewel.
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

no he did NOT!!!
it's a joke, right? but even if it is, it's not funny.
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!