cardcaptors

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Miss Wonderland
Uber Otaku

cardcaptors

Post by Miss Wonderland »

I am a big fan of the show Cardcaptors that was on, i'm sad it went away. :'( I even own the clow book with all 52 cards! :) How about you guys? Did any of you ever seen this show too?

---------Due to double post, I'm adding this here (Tenshi Karasu):

As you can probably guess from the title, i am a fan of the show Cardcaptors. I might not own the series (which is a total bummer), but i do own the Clow book with all 52 cards in it. I'm happy. Are any of you guys fans of the show aswell?
<b>AA sibs: Cloud Leonhart & Gaming Goddess</b>

<b>Moon Bunnies <3</b>
Miss Wonderland
Uber Otaku

Cardcaptors Rocks

Post by Miss Wonderland »

As you can probably guess from the title, i am a fan of the show Cardcaptors. I might not own the series (which is a total bummer), but i do own the Clow book with all 52 cards in it. I'm happy. Are any of you guys fans of the show aswell?
<b>AA sibs: Cloud Leonhart & Gaming Goddess</b>

<b>Moon Bunnies <3</b>
Prince-Darien
Mobile Suit Otaku

re: cardcaptors

Post by Prince-Darien »

I LOVED THAT SHOW see at Clock buster they had that staff like thing the main character holds (Forgot her name) and my friend has the cards too
I was Born alone.. and shall remain alone...
Silver Sailor Orion
Visitor

Post by Silver Sailor Orion »

saw it and loved it! it was the third anime i ever love *sigh*
and PD her name is SAKURA

great show, but im pretty sure its not on ne more - but if it is tell me about it cuz il want to watch it!!
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

its not a bad show i have only seen up too when they met that kid who is suppose to be that one Claud something
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sailor Venus »

I loved this anime why isn't there a forum or anything for it???? Well if there is now I'll be made a fool of! :oops:

Anyway anyone know where I can buy it? Sub not Dub!
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Silver Sailor Orion
Visitor

Post by Silver Sailor Orion »

LOL its okay i dont think there is
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sailor Venus »

Lol I just checked and there's not woo hoo! Anyway I now wish that there was a forum for this anime I love it!!! 2nd one I ever saw!!
Read_Ghost
Visitor

Post by Read_Ghost »

Of course I've seen that show. But in my case, I watch the japanese version(the original storyline) using my DVD player! Geez, I can't resist to watch the ending of the final judgement and episode 68. Episode 68, Sakura, the past and Clow Reed, is my favorite! So much of Clow..CLOW..CLOW, I'm obsessed with him! :oops: CLOW-kun..skidessu! Yah, I know, I'm obsessed with clow. I can't go to sleep at night without looking at Clow's picture.
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sailor Venus »

Oooh!! Read_Ghost where did you get your copy of Cardcaptors?? I'd love to see the proper version instead of the stupid dub episodes they showed when I was little!
Chaos Flame
Visitor

Re: cardcaptors

Post by Chaos Flame »

party hard till dawn dude wrote:I am a big fan of the show Cardcaptors that was on, i'm sad it went away. :'( I even own the clow book with all 52 cards! :) How about you guys? Did any of you ever seen this show too?

iused to watch that show (WHAT?!?!? DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY!) and i loved it. but that was a few years ago, i hardly remember any of it, but i remember some of te cards and some of the characters and some of the episodes, like the onewith the erase card and the strength card, and the fire card, and that little funny looking guy "kiro"
Annaxubella
Visitor

Post by Annaxubella »

[quote="Chaos Flame"][quote="party hard till dawn dude"]I am a big fan of the show Cardcaptors that was on, i'm sad it went away. :'( I even own the clow book with all 52 cards! :) How about you guys? Did any of you ever seen this show too?[/quote]
iused to watch that show (WHAT?!?!? DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY!) and i loved it. but that was a few years ago, i hardly remember any of it, but i remember some of te cards and some of the characters and some of the episodes, like the onewith the erase card and the strength card, and the fire card, and that little funny looking guy "kiro"[/quote]
I agree with you.
winx_rose7
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by winx_rose7 »

well i like this anime .
i love anime
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by gogirlanime »

I never watched the anime, but read the manga, I love Tomoyo she's so cute, her crush on Sakura is just so cute! I hope to see the anime sometime, my friend adores it
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
Animefan101
Master Otaku

Post by Animefan101 »

i luved watchin card captor sakura..it is a great anime..
""Live your life with arms wide open, Treat yourself with words unspoken, Today is, where your book begins, And the rest is still unwritten.""
sperwanky
Rookie Otaku

Post by sperwanky »

My dad bought me an entire series DVD box set STRAIGHT FROM JAPAN! But luckily it has engish subs.
Sperwanky says:
I feel that if we all work together we can...take over the world!